No announcement yet.

Arkansas 2013 HERD Visit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Frank do you have that pic Rhoda took of us in front of the tank . I lost it when my phone tanked lol
    sigpic

Official HERD Member #00207
    2004 Electra Glide Custom Police Bike
    RIP Ride On Larry "Ozzyrral" Weaver 6-28-2016

Comment

This thread brought some very fond memories!
      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

I gotta so and AR trip someday, never been there....HS X?
        Mark
        HERDster #204

Ride On Larry Weaver
        Wndchsr, catch you in the breeze my friend

Comment

Frank, I know I kid you a lot about all the pics you take. And I know I never take pics.

But lookin' back at the ones in this thread, brother, I gotta say THANK YOU.

Gonna take a minute now to go pull myself back together.
          Ride EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. Father Time is undefeated.

Ride in Peace, Ricky "Rubberdown" Massey
          Ride Forever Free, Larry Weaver
          See you on the other side, Jeff.

Official HERD Member #00181

Comment

Originally posted by LilJo View Post
            Frank, I know I kid you a lot about all the pics you take. And I know I never take pics.

But lookin' back at the ones in this thread, brother, I gotta say THANK YOU.

Gonna take a minute now to go pull myself back together.

My loving aunt who I love like a mother always gave me a hard time about my picture taking. UNTIL she saw a 50th wedding anniversary video that I made for her and my uncle that included so much of their life. So in essence, I know a lot of people talk about my picture fetish but I have a reason. Photos combined with memories will be the ONLY legacy that we will leave behind.

As you can see....Life it too short. Rest in peace Jeff Mason!
            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
            HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

My loving aunt who I love like a mother always gave me a hard time about my picture taking. UNTIL she saw a 50th wedding anniversary video that I made for her and my uncle that included so much of their life. So in essence, I know a lot of people talk about my picture fetish but I have a reason. Photos combined with memories will be the ONLY legacy that we will leave behind.

So much truth there, Frank. Thanks in large part to you, they'll know we were here.

I miss Jeff Row so much, man, sometimes I just can't hardly stand it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

My Grandma gave me all of her old photo albums and a big ol' lockbox full of pictures that date back to about 1930. The albums date from 1974 (year i was born, I was the first grandchild) to 1998 or so. Lots of memories in those albums for me. I hadn't looked at them in many years and back in 2015 when my Dad passed away, I broke them out and then broke down, so many good memories in there I just couldn't hold back the tears.

So we'll continue to give you a hard time Frank cause that's just what we do, but know that it's out of love and respect brother, and I for one am thankful for all of the memories we have on this site.
                Josh
                Herd Member #00042
                2017 Road Glide Ultra┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJ View Post

My Grandma gave me all of her old photo albums and a big ol' lockbox full of pictures that date back to about 1930. The albums date from 1974 (year i was born, I was the first grandchild) to 1998 or so. Lots of memories in those albums for me. I hadn't looked at them in many years and back in 2015 when my Dad passed away, I broke them out and then broke down, so many good memories in there I just couldn't hold back the tears.

So we'll continue to give you a hard time Frank cause that's just what we do, but know that it's out of love and respect brother, and I for one am thankful for all of the memories we have on this site.
                  I'm so glad I discovered the HERD. It was under tragic conditions, and there have been more since, but y'all have helped me through a lot--without even knowing it.

We've lost Ricky, Jeff, and Bill. And some of us have lost close family.

Ride well, everybody. Stay in touch.

HERD UP!

Comment

I wasn't part of this trip, but it was nice to walk down memory lane with you who did go.
                    Made me miss Jeff a lot.
                    I only met him in person at HS I. He set up camp right next to me.
                    He once saw a zippo I did up that said HERD and asked if I could do one for him. Many years later he told me he no longer carries it daily, but he still had it and still treasured it.
                    I would like to say Jeff was one of a kind, but even though that may be partially true, he was, as Kevin says, HERD, and there is something special about HERD members. And I know many people from here who I would feel just as lost without them as I do without Jeff.
                    Ride in Peace Wndchsr

Comment

Working...
                    X