No announcement yet.

The Ozark Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My state has its curves and hills, fun to ride, but after 50 yrs the road's get old. I have been going to AR the last couple of yrs to meet up with a group of guys and gals from another forum. I am going again this yr, albeit my last trip. 3k+ miles is just too much for this old body, but I have to admit the scenery and people of AR are absolutely great. For real friendly, not just show for the tourist. I encourage anyone with the time and stamina to go for it. I rode the old route 66, brought back a lot of really nice memories.
    Go for it folks, life is short, enjoy your stay here while you can.
    The only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. NRA

If at first you don't succeed.......sky diving is not for you
    Any ship can be a mine sweeper ONCE.
    US Navy
    Official HERD Member #00193

Comment

Originally posted by chamokie View Post
      My state has its curves and hills, fun to ride, but after 50 yrs the road's get old. I have been going to AR the last couple of yrs to meet up with a group of guys and gals from another forum. I am going again this yr, albeit my last trip. 3k+ miles is just too much for this old body, but I have to admit the scenery and people of AR are absolutely great. For real friendly, not just show for the tourist. I encourage anyone with the time and stamina to go for it. I rode the old route 66, brought back a lot of really nice memories.
      Let me know in advance when you are having your next AR trip.
      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Originally posted by chamokie View Post
        Hey Cham, thanks for the kind words 'bout my homeland. Y'all come back now, ya hear?
        Ride EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. Father Time is undefeated.

Ride in Peace, Ricky "Rubberdown" Massey
        Ride Forever Free, Larry Weaver
        See you on the other side, Jeff.

Official HERD Member #00181

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

We could have gone west and visited with you while we were up that way.
          Wish you would have, any time you're in the area give me a call, I'm always up for a ride.
          #00213 - MAY YOU REST IN PEACE!

Official HERD Member #00213
          2004 FXSTDI "Deuce"
          US Navy Veteran

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

I wasn't skeeeered one bit.

Cool vid though Boss!
            Mike
            Official HERD Member #00164
            '00 Softail Deuce "Tribal Mistress" - Gone but never forgotten!

Current Ride - '17 Road Glide (Ultra) Special - 107ci Stage 1, Ultra Tour-Pak, fairing lowers, saddlebag guards, blacked out front end and exhaust, more changes to come!

Comment

Working...
            X