solid disk wheel for my shovel made by centreline... $1000.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solid disk wheel for my shovel made by centreline... $1000.00

Hi i am wanting to put a solid disk wheel on the rear of my shovel and the guy who's got it said its highly collectable because centreline made them for harleys years ago and its secondhand and he wants $1000.00 aussie dollars for it... is this a good price and is the wheel a collectable? or should i just by a fatboy one which he has and is painted black for $500.00?

I cant find anything on the net regarding the wheel apart from the fatboy ones...

cheers

That's gotta be your call, the center line is rare but $1000......is a bit much!

Oh I forgot, OK mate!!!
    OLD SKOOL BIKERS RULE, WE DO WHAT IT TAKES AND LIKE IT!!!
    With age comes wisdom, yeah right!
    FIRST "HERD BIKE OF THE MONTH CLUB MEMBER"
    RIP Rick.....Ride On Forever In Our Hearts My Brother!

Comment

cheers mate for your input!
      Originally posted by Crocodile56 View Post
      That's gotta be your call, the center line is rare but $1000......is a bit much!

Oh I forgot, OK mate!!!

Comment

Jesus.......I have one at home!! It's a 3 piece, Centerline wheel. (2 outer halves with a center hub that's bolted in)

I also have a dealer near me that has one for $350, that's brand new, never had anything mounted on it.

I also have a fatboy rear wheel, Shags, that I paid $100 for.....(less rotor/sprocket)

Are they really that rare around your area???

Last edited by Dave63; 10-01-2010, 05:23 AM.
        **Note: The technical info I provide is suggestive. I am not a perfeshunel.

"No two motorcycles should be the same. Your bike should be based on your creativity, and whatever's going on in your life at that time..." Jesse James

HERD Member #10

Comment

yeah dave they must be rare and i can get used fatboy front wheel for $300! plus remember this is oz downunder so maybe thats a key factor in the pricing... but if i was over near your place i would buy off ya!

cheers

Originally posted by Dave63 View Post
          Jesus.......I have one at home!! It's a 3 piece, Centerline wheel. (2 outer halves with a center hub that's bolted in)

I also have a dealer near me that has one for $350, that's brand new, never had anything mounted on it.

I also have a fatboy rear wheel, Shags, that I paid $100 for.....(less rotor/sprocket)

Are they really that rare around your area???

Comment

Working...
          X