Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels

I want to get a set of chrome wheels for my 2008 UC, wondering what brand everyone has. I liked a set of Xtreme Wheels but I could buy another bike for the cost of the wheels, here is there proce for a chrome wheel set up:
    Wheel @ 1199.00 each
    Pulley @ 599.00
    Rotors @ 399.00 Each
    Plus the rear rotor

Maybe I should just get the Harley Nine Spoke chrome wheel. Looking for some opinions.
    Dale
    Official HERD Member #00145
    Keep The Rubber Side Down

coughcough choke
    THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
    How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

Comment

I did all kinds of blingy stuff when I had my FXD, always wanted to change the wheels but never really had the $800+ to put the ThunderStars I wanted on. When I bought the RKC I made an agreement with myself to limit accessorizing to functional (exhaust, better seat, pullback bars, etc.) With the exception of the little medallion in the middle of the SE breather, I've stuck to it. I can easily see why you'd want to add those wheels, but day-um. The ones that came with the bike are round and hold the tires on. Still, if you can afford it and it makes ya happy, who am I to pizzle on your gleeful pursuit of chrome.
      I know, this was of no value to you at all. Sorry.

Comment

I have seen some owners take the stock Ultra wheels and have them chromed... 800 buck for both, and they look pretty dang good. Plus your pulley and rotors will match if you don't want to get chrome ones. This is the way I will be going if I get the bug for chrome wheels.
        HERD # 00075
        08 Stage II 103 Ultra Classic
        USMC Veteran

Comment

Wife cut my chrome willie off or threatened to cut my regular willie off if I kept gettin hard for chrome.
          THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
          How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

Comment

I wanna change them all. Here is a link to the wheel I am looking at.
            http://www.xtrememachineusa.com/WHEE...012-10-09.html
            Last edited by o8h0g; 07-25-2010, 05:11 PM.
            Dale

Comment

And the prices!
              http://www.xtrememachineusa.com/PRICE%20PAGE.html
              Dale

Comment

Holy Crap that is a lot of money for wheels..... Nice looking but I could not justify spending that much money if it doesn't make the bike faster, more comfortable, or hold more gear.
                HERD # 00075
                USMC Veteran

Comment

Chrome don't get ya home................................It's up to you man, chrome wheels etc are a personal choice and a lot of $$$$$$ Me just give me some stainless spokes and I'm happy!
                  OLD SKOOL BIKERS RULE, WE DO WHAT IT TAKES AND LIKE IT!!!
                  With age comes wisdom, yeah right!
                  FIRST "HERD BIKE OF THE MONTH CLUB MEMBER"
                  RIP Rick.....Ride On Forever In Our Hearts My Brother!

Comment

I thought about the Harley chrome nine spoke and am still considering them, but these wheels just stand out so much, I am not worried about the $$$$$$$$$, not saying I have money to just blow like that, but I really really like them.
                    Dale

Comment

Well if you really like them and the price is not an issue, I would get em..... They look pimp.
                      HERD # 00075
                      USMC Veteran

Comment

I like spokes. But I know what you mean. Once I get it in my mind that I want something it becomes a quest. It used to be that way anyway.:)
                        Herd member #85

sigpic

Comment

I was just checking out HD wheels, and the one I like is 1100.00? So I might as well get the flamed ones. Hopefully! Unless I go with just a chrome 9 spoke HD wheel...
                          Dale

Comment

I'm with you Strat, once I convince myself I need something...... I need it.
                            The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse, will be pretending I'm not excited!

Comment

I'm with ya! The Performance Machine Hooligans I want run around $2100.00 a set!
                              Tommy
                              HERD Member #141

"To ride, or not to ride... THAT is a stupid question!"

Comment

Working...
                              X