Smart Helmets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Helmets

These things are nice, expensive but nice.

Herd Member #87
    US Navy Veteran

That is some mighty interesting stuff WNDCHSR.
    I like what they are doing with the noise reductions.
    I have a set of earphones that works on that principal with introducing a slight amount of interference for noise control. I always take them when I have to fly north.
    Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

That's one high tech helmet. Thank for the video, Jeff!
      OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
      2014 FLHXS
      U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Wow. Very impressive! I hope they DO NOT add a Google screen on the helmet shield.
        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
        HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
          Wow. Very impressive! I hope they DO NOT add a Google screen on the helmet shield.
          There is a helmet made that does have a HUD (Heads Up Display) built into the visor..........Those things are in excess of a grand. That is not something I would want though, think that is just too much.
          Herd Member #87
          US Navy Veteran

Comment

That is to extreme and someone that shouldn't be riding since they can't disconnect.
            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
            HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Shoot, Jeff Row, I'm just now gettin' SMART enough to wear a HELMET.

When I get my next motorcycle, prolly 'bout a 2020 Ultra, I ain't leaving the dealership without helmets for me and Tina with communication systems that we both will know how to operate. Sunday we took a big ride around Arkansas on a StreetGlide. Neither one of us had on a helmet and we talked all day long while riding.

Not "talked comfortably." It was more of a yell and repeat often type thing.

Ride EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. Father Time is undefeated.

Ride in Peace, Ricky "Rubberdown" Massey
              Ride Forever Free, Larry Weaver
              See you on the other side, Jeff.

Official HERD Member #00181

Comment

Originally posted by LilJo View Post
                Shoot, Jeff Row, I'm just now gettin' SMART enough to wear a HELMET.

When I get my next motorcycle, prolly 'bout a 2020 Ultra, I ain't leaving the dealership without helmets for me and Tina with communication systems that we both will know how to operate. Sunday we took a big ride around Arkansas on a StreetGlide. Neither one of us had on a helmet and we talked all day long while riding.

Not "talked comfortably." It was more of a yell and repeat often type thing.
                I aint all about these smart helmets, just too much for me.

But brother, when you and Tina go the helmet route, look into the Bluetooth Sena comm units.................If your gonna wear a helmet, these Sena devices are the cats meow.
                Herd Member #87
                US Navy Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by wndchsr View Post

I aint all about these smart helmets, just too much for me.

But brother, when you and Tina go the helmet route, look into the Bluetooth Sena comm units.................If your gonna wear a helmet, these Sena devices are the cats meow.
                  You ain't steered me wrong yet!
                  Ride EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. Father Time is undefeated.

Ride in Peace, Ricky "Rubberdown" Massey
                  Ride Forever Free, Larry Weaver
                  See you on the other side, Jeff.

Official HERD Member #00181

Comment

I want one of them smart helmets that has the gun sights in it, like what them military helicopter guys has.
                    Then I`ll need one a them multibarrel ammo eaters gattling gun affairs too. Maybe even a spud launcher.
                    Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

Working...
                    X