No announcement yet.

Sena Bluetooth Communications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a stupid question though to be honest I have not played with my radio much...if you were to pull up next to me, would your Sena Bluetooth try to connect with my radio, sensing it nearby? I know you would have to push a button to continue, but does it sense another device nearby and try to connect?

I love, maybe like, the new Ultra, though not crazy with all the gadgets on it. Heated grips are nice. Coming from softtails and a Road King, I did like the simplicity of only worrying about turn signals and twisting the throttle.
    Last edited by BaggerBum; 05-24-2017, 08:07 AM.
    Mark
    HERDSTER 204
    09 FLHR
    16 FLHTK

Comment

Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post
      Maybe a stupid question though to be honest I have not played with my radio much...if you were to pull up next to me, would your Sena Bluetooth try to connect with my radio, sensing it nearby? I know you would have to push a button to continue, but does it sense another device nearby and try to connect?

I love, maybe like, the new Ultra, though not crazy with all the gadgets on it. Heated grips are nice. Coming from softtails and a Road King, I did like the simplicity of only worrying about turn signals and twisting the throttle.
      No, because for it to be searching for a broadcasting BT device it has to be in pairing mode which it isnt after I pair it to my Freewire.
      Herd Member #87
      US Navy Veteran

Comment

Working...
      X