Heated battery gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heated battery gloves

post up links and reviews of the ones you like. Don't want the plug in kind would prefer in glove batteries
    sigpic

Official HERD Member #00207
    2017 Roadking
    RIP Ride On Larry "Ozzyrral" Weaver 6-28-2016

The one Harrell loaned me...bout two years ago now (LOL) are awesome. No pics tonight but they have three settings. On low they hold up for about six hours. On high they last for about two hours. Honest truth though, they are extremely effective without power. Great gloves.
    Ride EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. Father Time is undefeated.

Ride in Peace, Ricky "Rubberdown" Massey
    Ride Forever Free, Larry Weaver
    See you on the other side, Jeff.

Official HERD Member #00181

Comment

Originally posted by LilJo View Post
      The one Harrell loaned me...bout two years ago now (LOL) are awesome. No pics tonight but they have three settings. On low they hold up for about six hours. On high they last for about two hours. Honest truth though, they are extremely effective without power. Great gloves.
      Do you know what brand they are
      sigpic

2017 Roadking

Comment

Rudy, look at the ones I have when your here next.............I wouldn't have any other kind. I have had these for about four years now and I still love em.
        Herd Member #87
        US Navy Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by wndchsr View Post
          Rudy, look at the ones I have when your here next.............I wouldn't have any other kind. I have had these for about four years now and I still love em.
          You showed them to me but I didn't catch the brand I was trying to research them today but couldn't identify them what brand are they
          sigpic

2017 Roadking

Comment

I looked at the ones you had and was trying to identify them today while I was researching what brand were they
            sigpic

2017 Roadking

Comment

Rudy the gloves that Kevin has are gerbing, they are battery or plugin. I can't remember the voltage of the batteries.
              Official HERD Member #00135

Comment

Originally posted by trail dust View Post
                Rudy the gloves that Kevin has are gerbing, they are battery or plugin. I can't remember the voltage of the batteries.
                Thanks Harrell
                sigpic

2017 Roadking

Comment

Originally posted by outriderone View Post

I looked at the ones you had and was trying to identify them today while I was researching what brand were they
                  Gerbing is who manufactured the ones I have.........Just have the Harley logo on them. Mine are no longer made and Gerbing is the brand I would purchase if I were buying another set.
                  Herd Member #87
                  US Navy Veteran

Comment

Gerbing is who manufactured the ones I have.........Just have the Harley logo on them. Mine are no longer made and Gerbing is the brand I would purchase if I were buying another set.
                    Thanks
                    sigpic

2017 Roadking

Comment

My fingers were always the only thing I could never solve when it came to cold weather. I tried all kinds of gloves with limited success. When it is truly cold, sub freezing, those batter heated gloves really are the only way to go. ESPECIALLY if you are talking about a REAL ride, not just a morning commute to work. I'm pretty sure I can COMFORTABLY dress and ride 500 miles in sub-40s with Harrell's gloves.

I guess I sorta prolly kind of need to return 'em, though...
                      Ride EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. Father Time is undefeated.

Ride in Peace, Ricky "Rubberdown" Massey
                      Ride Forever Free, Larry Weaver
                      See you on the other side, Jeff.

Official HERD Member #00181

Comment

Originally posted by LilJo View Post
                        My fingers were always the only thing I could never solve when it came to cold weather. I tried all kinds of gloves with limited success. When it is truly cold, sub freezing, those batter heated gloves really are the only way to go. ESPECIALLY if you are talking about a REAL ride, not just a morning commute to work. I'm pretty sure I can COMFORTABLY dress and ride 500 miles in sub-40s with Harrell's gloves.

I guess I sorta prolly kind of need to return 'em, though...
                        OH, He`s probably not missing them at all.
                        Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

I get back down to about 32 degrees with a pair of Lee parks PCI gloves. They work well with heated grips. I think heated gloves would probably be better but I get by with what I have. I'm good down to about 30 degrees if it's any colder than that I really don't want to ride
                          It STILL don't make me no nevermind!
                          Official HERD Member #00186

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DaFish View Post
                            I get back down to about 32 degrees with a pair of Lee parks PCI gloves. They work well with heated grips. I think heated gloves would probably be better but I get by with what I have. I'm good down to about 30 degrees if it's any colder than that I really don't want to ride
                            I still ride a lot at 20+ degrees and last year when I wrecked I sold my Foxcreek elk leather guantlet gloves they were usually good most of the time. I thought before I bought another pair I would do some research on battery heated gloves because arthritis is affecting my fingers and knuckles more every year and if the heat could be a comfort I believe it might be worth the investment this year
                            sigpic

2017 Roadking

Comment

Working...
                            X