No announcement yet.

No more Dyna family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped looking at new bikes when I read that a properly maintained Harley will last at least a million miles
    “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein

Comment

I stopped looking at new bikes when a Sportster started costing as much as my first house
      When it rains, it pours, and the Lord is my umbrella.

Comment

That's the truth, they ain't bashful about the prices they get for these things!
        Bob

Official HERD Member #00230

Westchester County, NY
        '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special
        "Some men fish all their lives without knowing it is not really the fish that they are after" - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhead View Post
          I stopped looking at new bikes when a Sportster started costing as much as my first house
          YUP, that stopped Me too. I dont even look at the used bikes at the Harley dealers any mor, just more than I can afford and whats the sense in looking if I dont have any intentions of buying, just makes a big hole through My heart.
          Ear Tag no. 00030
          MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
          Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
          If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
          The missing link
          http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJ View Post

what do you not like about the new ones? I'm not a big fan of the new Heritage either, mainly due to the fact there's no chrome on them. I for one don't like all of the "darker styling". I like my chrome and think they're making a mistake leaving it off of some of their models. Take the Road King special for instance, I think that would be much better with chrome and not blacked out, at least give people the option to choose.
            The only thing special about the special is the dark styling. The standard Roadking has the same engine and all the chrome plus a windshield and is $1000 cheaper. And it runs fast

Official HERD Member #00207
            2004 Electra Glide Custom Police Bike
            RIP Ride On Larry "Ozzyrral" Weaver 6-28-2016

Comment

Originally posted by wndchsr View Post
              Harley has to do something to draw in more buyers, I get that and I 'm glad they're working on keeping the brand alive and kicking....................So dont think I'm bashing on em too bad for trying to stay marketable.

The new bikes they have may not be my style but I'll still support the brand and spend my money in their stores............I just bought a new FXRG jacket that cost more than my first car.
              So you got it

Comment

Originally posted by LilJo View Post
                And make 'em scary powerful, so after the Millenial buys one and it frightens him, we can sell low mileage used ones to what's left of them old farts still kickin'."
                Now that's funny

Comment

Working...
                X