No announcement yet.

Harley "Air Temperature" Gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took my useless air temp. gauge out and put in the oil temp. gauge.
    Dale
    Official HERD Member #00145
    Keep The Rubber Side Down

Comment

Originally posted by o8h0g View Post
      I took my useless air temp. gauge out and put in the oil temp. gauge.
      But DUDE! How the he!! do you tell what the outside temperature is?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by HoboCoastie View Post
        But DUDE! How the he!! do you tell what the outside temperature is?!?!?

He has the updated, Ron Popiel " Ass Gauge " now this gauge is multi-functional, and is always in calibration as it is dynamic to the user and varies with the level of alcohol or attitude. When the temperature drops and the white stuff is out the Ass Gauge activates and you hear him say... " My Ass is Cold " Also when the temperature is nearing the triple digits and he starts to sweat and stinking you can hear him say... " My Ass is Hot ". For a small fee you can upgrade to get the rain gauge feature so when he is wet you can hear him say " My Ass is Wet".

This gauge has never been know to fail.
        HERD # 00075
        08 Stage II 103 Ultra Classic
        USMC Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDogBagger View Post
          He has the updated, Ron Popiel " Ass Gauge " now this gauge is multi-functional, and is always in calibration as it is dynamic to the user and varies with the level of alcohol or attitude. When the temperature drops and the white stuff is out the Ass Gauge activates and you hear him say... " My Ass is Cold " Also when the temperature is nearing the triple digits and he starts to sweat and stinking you can hear him say... " My Ass is Hot ". For a small fee you can upgrade to get the rain gauge feature so when he is wet you can hear him say " My Ass is Wet".

They should have an elite model for extended use that says "My Ass is Sore"

Comment

Originally posted by HoboCoastie View Post
            They should have an elite model for extended use that says "My Ass is Sore"
            That's an upgrade module that is only sold to riders over the age of 40.
            HERD # 00075
            USMC Veteran

Comment

That's an upgrade module that is only sold to riders over the age of 40.
              Damn. I'm only 33 and I've needed that upgrade! Hopefully there's new technology by the time I'm 40.

Comment

:laughout:laughout
                OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                2014 FLHXS
                U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Yep that gauge is a waste of money if you ask me. If you need a gauge to tell you its cold out you do not need to be on the bike. I upgraded to the oil temp gauge, and if I may make a suggestion if you are planning on putting an oil cooler on your bike, do them both at the same time.
                  I will probably make the change also, what kind of money are you talking with the oil cooler if I do the work?
                  "The road goes on forever, and the party never ends" (Robert Earl Keen)
                  Dave
                  Celina, OH
                  Official HERD Member #00158
                  2012 Road Glide Ultra, Big Blue Pearl.

Comment

These are the two I am looking at right now....

http://www.ultracoolfl.com/

http://www.latus-harley-davidson.com...-07&review=add
                    HERD # 00075
                    USMC Veteran

Comment

Go with the Ultra Cool FL, that is what I got and the guy stands behind his stuff. THe stock Harley coolers are only good while moving, at least at a stop or a red light or traffic, you are moving air with the Ultra Cool
                      Dale

Comment

Originally posted by o8h0g View Post
                        Go with the Ultra Cool FL, that is what I got and the guy stands behind his stuff. THe stock Harley coolers are only good while moving, at least at a stop or a red light or traffic, you are moving air with the Ultra Cool

You are right....At a stand-still is when I have problems with the bike heating up!
                        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                        HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

With the new oil cooler and the EJK I should be fine, my F/A ratio will be lowered at idle and I will be moving air. Cannot wait to get the bike out in spring!
                          Dale

Comment

Got a oil temp gauge on the bag...a oil pressure gauge mounted on the rear head....and a little outside air temp gauge on the handlebars.....gives me something to look at when I get bored.....:) :)
                            Lee....... If ya ain't the lead dog... the view never changes....

Can weld anything but a broken heart

......It's a rebar thing.....
                            HERD member # 00015

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog 15 View Post
                              Got a oil temp gauge on the bag...a oil pressure gauge mounted on the rear head....and a little outside air temp gauge on the handlebars.....gives me something to look at when I get bored.....:) :)
                              Thats a lot to look at!
                              Whatever doesn't kill me....HAD BETTER START RUNNING!

Official HERD Member #00130

Comment

The real temp gauge is still the ass 'o matic.... Good in any weather
                                The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse, will be pretending I'm not excited!

Comment

Working...
                                X