Saddle bag extentions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddle bag extentions

got the new klock werks 4" extentions bolted on last night and they actually look good without molding in. the instructions has you sand mating surfaces after fitting and drilling for the (4) 1/4" bolts and bond them together with a 2 part epoxy body panel glue then glass and fill. the line around them is small and consistent in size and actually looks ok. thinking about painting them and bolting back on with a silicone or some kind of glue that i can get off if needed. guess i could always sand, glass and fill later if i decide to. anyone have any of these on your bikes
    Todd Pearson
    Herd #118
    AMA #366336
    SERA #107 (Southern Enduro Riders Assoc)
    08 FLHX, TW555's, TTS Mastertune

eh-hem....Senor'...........

pics??????????????
    Ride in Peace Wndchsr

www.my.doterra.com/jbush

Comment

What Josh said X 2

Ya killin us here Bro.... post of some money shots.....,
      HERD # 00075
      08 Stage II 103 Ultra Classic
      USMC Veteran

Comment

I bet they look killer on your bike. Seen them....Like them....but I haven't done it yet.
        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
        HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Congrats, now go get some pictures! I'm still on the fence on what bag length I should get.
          Whatever doesn't kill me....HAD BETTER START RUNNING!

Official HERD Member #00130

Comment

Originally posted by CLL375 View Post
            Congrats, now go get some pictures! I'm still on the fence on what bag length I should get.
            I am the same way..... Going to be doing the quick disconnect tourpak and I liked the look of a bagger lowered but I use mine as a camper also. So extended bags will give it that lowered look and still have a full suspension. Hmmmmm man here we go spending money again.

Standing by for pictures.........
            HERD # 00075
            08 Stage II 103 Ultra Classic
            USMC Veteran

Comment

Looked at those! Look great!!! Would like to get them at some oint and time!!! How did they turn out for ya!!!
              OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
              2014 FLHXS
              U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Working...
              X