Security System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security System

I have an issue. Both of my fobs were taken and I was never given the Pin# to the bike. Do I need to buy a whole new security system?

Harley can reprogram a new FOB for your bike. You have your own PIN but there is another one (factory) that stays with the bike.
    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
    HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Hey Irish, welcome! If youíve got the fob - you can display the current pin by going through the manual override procedure . Itís in the owners manual (if youíve got it). If you donít just shout and Iíll dig mine out of the side case. I think itíll show if you turn the ignition on, and press the left signal switch (with the fob present) no fob - no display and youíll have to get it reprogrammed.

What year bike are you trying to figure out?
      Bob

Official HERD Member #00230

Westchester County, NY
      '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

Comment

I don't have the pin. Was never given the pin and I bought the bike used. It's a 2015 street glide special

Comment

The original owner changed the pin and the dealership I bought it from never gave me a pin and said they didn't change the pin when they took over the bike

Comment

Sounds like you need to make a trip to the dealership and hopefully they can get you straight
            1986 FXR 2015 Road Glide

Member #00014

Comment

If your bike has a fob you can change the pin. Itís in the owners manual - but

with fob present
              turn ignition switch to ign
              cycle off/run switch- run- off - run - off -run
              press left signal switch 2 times - enter pin will scroll through odometer window
              press right turn signal switch one time - turn signals will flash 3 times and current PIN will appear in odometer
              at this point write it down and thatís it or change it by pressing left switch until desired fist digit is entered
              press right signal - new digit is entered and moves to second digit

repeat until youíve entered new 5 digit pin

press right signal one final time and release - new pin is entered

turn stop switch to off ( new pin is entered into module) turn ignition switch off

Clear and simple right? LOL
              Bob

Official HERD Member #00230

Westchester County, NY
              '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

Comment

Working...
              X