Dyna Beads & Harley Davidson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gruss View Post
    i'd consider it, but i'm gonna do some home work first...the last time i read anything about somebody thowing beads into a hole, it was another website, and i wont be going back there any time soon.....thanks Mo, wherever you are...:)
    ROTFLMAO!!!!

I went there too......

Back on topic....beads are to be given away after being flashed with a set of [email protected] anyway.
    #00038 MAY HE REST IN PEACE!

I listen to the voices in my wives head that tell her to tell me what to do.

Comment

Not sure about using them on a motorcycle tire but it sounds very similar to a product my dad used to balance his big truck tires for the last several years before he retired. I don't ever remember him saying anything about a negative ride but he did swear that it would increase his tire life by at least 25%. The increased tire wear was the main reason he had used them as he was paying for his own tires because he was an owner/operator.

I think I will pass on using them in my bike tires though.
      Herd Member #87
      US Navy Veteran

Comment

Well lots of people swear by lots of things but when I use what someone swears by it usually is chit! I myself wouldn't trust it unless I put them in then have the wheel run on a balancer.
        HERD Member #114
        2007 FLHTCU Ultra Classic
        When all else fails, GET A BIGGER HAMMER!
        If common sense was so common, wouldn't everyone have it?

Comment

While it may be the greatest thing since sliced bread it doesn't mean I will rush out and use it if you know what i mean.
          Herd Member #87
          US Navy Veteran

Comment

I'll wait until further down the road myself...
            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
            HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

I have them in the King tires. If you line up your tire when mounting it, it won't hardly need balancing anyway. But, my bike rides smooth as butter. I'v ehad them in there for about 1500 miles. The guy I bought them from also sells tires. He sent me two small packets with about 2 OZ. in each one. I placed them in the tire right before setting the bead on them. But, supposedly you can shoot them right in the valve stem.

Comment

So you'll do it again?
                2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  So you'll do it again?
                  If you are speaking to me, hell yes. My bike rides very smooth with the beads in them. I'm also gonna fill my tires with helium..........they say it makes the bikes lighter....hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by blacksheep View Post
                    If you are speaking to me, hell yes. My bike rides very smooth with the beads in them. I'm also gonna fill my tires with helium..........they say it makes the bikes lighter....hahahahaha
                    :watching Helium????
                    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                    HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Gruss you still got a link to Mo's bead site??
                      THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
                      How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

Comment

Originally posted by vlade View Post
                        Gruss you still got a link to Mo's bead site??
                        Vlade, Its not safe to ask for the Mo site curse out loud....Most people's hair falls out and they start to drool shortly after.....:belly

I still see sausage nipples, and its been almost 3 months since the incident....:
                        U.S. Army "Retired"
                        (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

Originally posted by gruss View Post
                          Vlade, Its not safe to ask for the Mo site curse out loud....Most people's hair falls out and they start to drool shortly after.....:belly
                          And that affects me how, again?
                          **Note: The technical info I provide is suggestive. I am not a perfeshunel.

"No two motorcycles should be the same. Your bike should be based on your creativity, and whatever's going on in your life at that time..." Jesse James

HERD Member #10

Comment

Originally posted by Dave63 View Post
                            :tmi
                            U.S. Army "Retired"
                            (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave63 View Post
                              yea me too. damage done
                              THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
                              How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

Comment

Supposedly they can be used with tubeless or tubed tires. Not sure I want something rolling around inside a softer rubber tube as opposed to the tire. May not matter with these though. Here is a website with more info.
                                http://www.innovativebalancing.com/motorcycle.htm
                                The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse, will be pretending I'm not excited!

Comment

Working...
                                X