Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ruby4me
    replied
    I am a Hot Head and I woulduve opened the Whoop aZZ Can!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JimP
    replied
    Originally posted by Superhog View Post
    I'm a believer in that. too. I'm also a believer in helping it come around when the circumstances allow.:drum dog
    I agree, sometimes folks just need a smack on the head..... Kinda like a reset switch huh?

Leave a comment:

• WideOpen
    replied
    Originally posted by axxell33 View Post
    you definitely did the right thing.. no reason to risk your gf and especially your daughter. That dudes time will come. I'm a firm believer in what goes around.. comes around.
    I'm a believer in that. too. I'm also a believer in helping it come around when the circumstances allow.:drum dog

Leave a comment:

• JimP
    replied
    That dipnerd needs a little something extra, a Flying Bitch Slap, when a normal bitch slap just won't do!

Leave a comment:

• axxell33
    replied
    you definitely did the right thing.. no reason to risk your gf and especially your daughter. That dudes time will come. I'm a firm believer in what goes around.. comes around.

Leave a comment:

• Classy
    replied
    thats right, no one was hurt ridr on and have fun with the family

Leave a comment:

• wndchsr
    replied
    Well I would like to think I would have taken the high road like you did Dawg but when you mess with my family all bets are off. Years ago I would have stopped to to pick a fight with that guy but I have calmed down a lot as I have gotten a little older and I would like to think a little wiser as well. But like I said when you mess with the family that old temper can flair up and get outa control really quick.

Leave a comment:

• livetoridelady
    replied
    My hubby said that he was "an ass-whippin' junkie in need of a fix"...
    Glad he didn't hurt ya'll with his stupidity and that your girlfriend could handle a quick swerve around a dumbass

Leave a comment:

• MrMarty51
    replied
    Crank kills in more ways than one.
    Sounds like He was messed up on sumthin.

Leave a comment:

• autotec
    replied
    Originally posted by Superhog View Post
    I don't bother anyone, and I try to help folks when and if I can. Since I mind my own business, I tend to over-react when someone effs with me for no reason, and if it involves family, look out. It's a tossup whether my temper or bad judgment comes out on top. And I don't even care anymore, I figure if some ass wants to call down the thunder then they better be ready.
    Dang I wish I was the badass I think I am.
    I couldn't have said it better myself, it's like I wrote this.

Leave a comment:

• Dimoncutr
    replied
    You did the right thing. Course if it were me I probably would have done the wrong thing.

Leave a comment:

• Check 6
    replied
    Bigdawg-

Punks like the dude that stepped in front of your Misses are the same types of people who would've ran if you had stopped. The guy knew that you all couldn't stop and deal with him...he is a coward and a bully who needs his lips fattened, and maybe a few loose teeth. There are some people who just need their ass kicked.

I hope you and the family had fun.

Leave a comment:

• Check 6
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave63 View Post
    He obviously wanted his ass kicked, and was begging for it.
    I love it!!! :)

Leave a comment:

• RDK09
    replied
    I'm with Drum Dog on this one!! I think its funny how the guy looked you in the eyes Bigdawg and chose to be an azz to ur wife! The puss couldn't yell at u??......that just shows how much of a coward he really was!!

Leave a comment:

• 41bigdawg
    replied
    I was kinda wishin I had a couple of HERD members with me instead of my two girls...it would have been fun ;) Really wanted to stomp a mud puddle in his ass and kick it dry but cooler heads prevailed in this case !! I enjoyed reading everyones response ;)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X