No announcement yet.

Vicious Pedestrian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD, the guy was a douche-turd!! He's livin a miserable life and probably has a miserable job and a miserable family and was lookin for trouble! I personally woulda stopped and got in his face for sayin what he did! I would have given him an azz-chewin he'd never forget and waited for him to make the next move!! Self-defense woulda been my plea!! Then........I woulda called ya for bail money!! LOLOLOLOLOL
    OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
    2014 FLHXS
    U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

You did the right thing by not stopping, because you could have been writing us about how some slime ball capped your kid and girlfriend. Sometimes we have to swallow our pride and think of the bigger picture. Be proud that you made the right decision and your kid and GF are safe because you were able to control your ego and do the right thing by them. That idiot will get his due someday when he steps in front of a 1%'er or someone without loved ones to look out for. Glad you are okay and that it didn't escalate beyond that.
      Herd Member #43
      Free Markets, Free Minds
      Rolling Thunder

Comment

A second pass by with the mace can would have been called for
        HERD MEMBER #00027
        Riding for LT. Tim Campbell (LEO)
        In Memory of Rubberdown RIP HERD #00019
        In Memory of Betsy
        In Memory of Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Drum Dog View Post
          You did the right thing by not stopping, because you could have been writing us about how some slime ball capped your kid and girlfriend. Sometimes we have to swallow our pride and think of the bigger picture. Be proud that you made the right decision and your kid and GF are safe because you were able to control your ego and do the right thing by them. That idiot will get his due someday when he steps in front of a 1%'er or someone without loved ones to look out for. Glad you are okay and that it didn't escalate beyond that.

Excellent advice....however..... I still like this scenerio:

Originally posted by krcampbell View Post
          A second pass by with the mace can would have been called for
          **Note: The technical info I provide is suggestive. I am not a perfeshunel.

"No two motorcycles should be the same. Your bike should be based on your creativity, and whatever's going on in your life at that time..." Jesse James

HERD Member #10

Comment

I tend to agree with Drum Dog, but its a hard call to make I am sure it would be a different scenario if you had not had your daughter with you. I never go looking for trouble (anymore) and I am pretty sure if i had either or both of my kids with me i would have done the exact same thing. No need to expose them to any more dangers than they already face in this world.

Riding by a second time with mace was a good thought though :)
            ALARCOGAILINIAKSKYMDMIMNMSMONENMNCOHOKPASDTNTXUTWV WIWYsm.jpg
            Josh #00042
            R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

Comment

Oh my ! Hope nothin like that ever happens to me as I know Id come unraveled when it comes to my family.
              Appalachian Redneck

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used and worn out, loudly proclaiming, "WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Drum Dog View Post
                Very mature response!

I hate that this had to happen to you all on a family ride! My guess is he was full of liquid courage or stupidity or both! Seen it many times!
                Last edited by jirvin; 04-27-2010, 11:03 AM.
                Jeff
                09 FLHRCI
                Herd Member #00045

Comment

I was kinda wishin I had a couple of HERD members with me instead of my two girls...it would have been fun ;) Really wanted to stomp a mud puddle in his ass and kick it dry but cooler heads prevailed in this case !! I enjoyed reading everyones response ;)
                  Robert
                  Ear Tag #110
                  2012 Vivid Black Heritage
                  USAF Retired, Desert Storm Vet
                  When you are faced with a dispute, Give them the HERD Salute :)

Comment

I'm with Drum Dog on this one!! I think its funny how the guy looked you in the eyes Bigdawg and chose to be an azz to ur wife! The puss couldn't yell at u??......that just shows how much of a coward he really was!!
                    "09" King & "10" Forty-Eight(wifes)
                    If u ain't ridin u ain't livin!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave63 View Post
                      He obviously wanted his ass kicked, and was begging for it.
                      I love it!!! :)
                      - Eric [HERD Member #123]
                      US ARMY MP 1996 - 2003
                      2011 FLHX103 Street Glide (His)
                      2008 FXDB Street Bob (Hers)

Comment

Bigdawg-

Punks like the dude that stepped in front of your Misses are the same types of people who would've ran if you had stopped. The guy knew that you all couldn't stop and deal with him...he is a coward and a bully who needs his lips fattened, and maybe a few loose teeth. There are some people who just need their ass kicked.

I hope you and the family had fun.
                        - Eric [HERD Member #123]
                        US ARMY MP 1996 - 2003
                        2011 FLHX103 Street Glide (His)
                        2008 FXDB Street Bob (Hers)

Comment

You did the right thing. Course if it were me I probably would have done the wrong thing.
                          Proud Herd Member #00094
                          2010 FXDC
                          Keep it real.
                          Rubberdown

Comment

Originally posted by Superhog View Post
                            I don't bother anyone, and I try to help folks when and if I can. Since I mind my own business, I tend to over-react when someone effs with me for no reason, and if it involves family, look out. It's a tossup whether my temper or bad judgment comes out on top. And I don't even care anymore, I figure if some ass wants to call down the thunder then they better be ready.
                            Dang I wish I was the badass I think I am.
                            I couldn't have said it better myself, it's like I wrote this.
                            Justin, HERD member 00016
                            97 Fatboy

Comment

Crank kills in more ways than one.
                              Sounds like He was messed up on sumthin.
                              Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

My hubby said that he was "an ass-whippin' junkie in need of a fix"...
                                Glad he didn't hurt ya'll with his stupidity and that your girlfriend could handle a quick swerve around a dumbass
                                Patti, HERD Georgia Girl #113

RubberDown/Double Secret Agent #19 and Ozzyrral #213...RIP
                                We will ride again wndchsr...
                                'If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun.' - Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X