Leesburg bike fest,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leesburg bike fest,,

Somebody Slap me quick !! I'm about to have ta do a group ride to Leesburg with a bunch of Metric cruisers n sportbikes. I'm gonna be the only harley in a group of about a Dozen.
    Anybody meeting up Saturday AM kinda early ?? In the Tampa area ??
    Is this acceptable or will the Harley "God" Strike down on me with great wrath and thunder there by
    banishing me into the world of metrics forever.

BUuuwwWahahaha work Is trying ta get me to cover for a driver who want's off tomorrow so he can go to leesburg,,,,Not gonna happen,,,cell phone Is Off, as of now.

Comment

If you make that run.....You are going to have the best looking bike there!
      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Leesburg.....

We are leaving here at about 5:30 am Saturday morning, but I'm not riding! Sorry! Trailering Beast and Buellster to the Ratshole Show.

Going to have them both clean....don't wanna git em dirty:laughout:laughout
        OLD SKOOL BIKERS RULE, WE DO WHAT IT TAKES AND LIKE IT!!!
        With age comes wisdom, yeah right!
        FIRST "HERD BIKE OF THE MONTH CLUB MEMBER"
        RIP Rick.....Ride On Forever In Our Hearts My Brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Osco View Post
          Somebody Slap me quick !! I'm about to have ta do a group ride to Leesburg with a bunch of Metric cruisers n sportbikes. I'm gonna be the only harley in a group of about a Dozen.
          Anybody meeting up Saturday AM kinda early ?? In the Tampa area ??
          Is this acceptable or will the Harley "God" Strike down on me with great wrath and thunder there by
          banishing me into the world of metrics forever.
          After "many" rides that included mixed brands of bikes, i've never had a metric rider look "down" on a harley. In all likelyhood, they will admire that bike of yours, and dont be surprised if you get a few "i wish i owned a Harley" statements, and a bunch more "nice bike" comments as well.
          Hold your head high brother, the metric guys aint got "nuthin" on a Harley...
          And if by chance a metric smart azz chooses to bash the bike, just strike a match, toss it under that plastic coated shell of a motorcycle, and watch it melt...Then you can do burnouts in the puddle thats left...:):):)

Disclaimer: I have nothing against metric bikes, or their riders, i just enjoy bashing them every chance i get.....:)
          U.S. Army "Retired"
          (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

Croc ,,You Wuss

Trailer,,, a TRAILER RUN :babs
            BTW,,I got my HERD PATCH so I ain't buyin ya a Beer ,,you wussy.
            :babs:babs

Comment

Originally posted by gruss View Post
              After "many" rides that included mixed brands of bikes, i've never had a metric rider look "down" on a harley. In all likelyhood, they will admire that bike of yours, and dont be surprised if you get a few "i wish i owned a Harley" statements, and a bunch more "nice bike" comments as well.
              Hold your head high brother, the metric guys aint got "nuthin" on a Harley...
              And if by chance a metric smart azz chooses to bash the bike, just strike a match, toss it under that plastic coated shell of a motorcycle, and watch it melt...Then you can do burnouts in the puddle thats left...:):):)
              Disclaimer: I have nothing against metric bikes, or their riders, i just enjoy bashing them every chance i get.....:)
              I'm with ya Gruss,,I figured out what I'm gonna do.. Gonna lead the group since I know all the Back roads,,I may even sucker em into following me into some tight ass corners,,JUST Kidding !!
              I'll Take good care of em,,who knows,,maybe I can convert a few XD
              BTW If any of em ride dangerous,,I'll crack open the throttle and dissapear right in front of em,,,
              Last edited by Osco; 04-23-2010, 12:12 PM.

Comment

That is the best way to sell Harley Davidson bikes. They will see you getting all the attention from the public and will be jealous.
                HERD MEMBER #00027
                Riding for LT. Tim Campbell (LEO)
                In Memory of Rubberdown RIP HERD #00019
                In Memory of Betsy
                In Memory of Sabrina

Comment

Wussy??? Who you calling a wuss???

Well I'll put it to you as simple as I can, GO FUNK YOURSELF!!!!:laughout

You show me how to ride two funking bikes at one time and I'll kiss your funking Arse!!!

No really you dic-hed, we should caravan...you didn't call me today either, didn't you get my P.M.???

Call me, be up at 4am.

Comment

Originally posted by Crocodile56 View Post
                    Well I'll put it to you as simple as I can, GO FUNK YOURSELF!!!!:laughout
                    You show me how to ride two funking bikes at one time and I'll kiss your funking Arse!!!
                    No really you dic-hed, we should caravan...you didn't call me today either, didn't you get my P.M.???
                    Call me, be up at 4am.
                    Croc I checked when I got home.,,, NO pm,,,nada,,,zip,,nothin,,as soon as ya get yer ass home,,,Tell Us,,,did ya get one ?? you know wtf I'm talkin bout,,,

Comment

Croc got screwed at the Ratshole!!!

Osco, as you saw I had the only two bikes in the Radical Sportster Class, so tell me how did I end up with a 2nd and 3rd place trophy! Some dude that no one saw all day walked off with my 1st place Rat trophy!!!

Only two bikes where in that class, someone please explain this to me!!!

I'll post pic's etc. tomorrow, Osco it was great seeing you again!

In the morning herd!

Comment

W.T.F. !!! did you ask any judges or officials,,,,,,,???????

Comment

Originally posted by Osco View Post
                          I'm with ya Gruss,,I figured out what I'm gonna do.. Gonna lead the group since I know all the Back roads,,I may even sucker em into following me into some tight ass corners,,JUST Kidding !!
                          I'll Take good care of em,,who knows,,maybe I can convert a few XD
                          BTW If any of em ride dangerous,,I'll crack open the throttle and dissapear right in front of em,,,
                          I thought you was gonna sucker them into riding off a cliff!

HERD Member #114
                          2007 FLHTCU Ultra Classic
                          When all else fails, GET A BIGGER HAMMER!
                          If common sense was so common, wouldn't everyone have it?

Comment

No Osco, can't ask em nothin, you talk to a judge after the show and they DQ you and take your win away!

Comment

Osco, it shows your still on this thread, just sent you another PM, did ya get it?

Comment

Working...
                              X