Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Git Your one of a kind S O A motorcicle

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Git Your one of a kind S O A motorcicle

    http://reno.craigslist.org/mcy/2054935956.html
    Ear Tag no. 00030

  • #2
    Does it come with a full back patch and a special Starbucks memebrship?

    Sorry couldnt resist.
    Herd Member #87
    US Navy Veteran

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by wndchsr View Post
      Does it come with a full back patch and a special Starbucks memebrship?

      Sorry couldnt resist.

      :laughout:laughout:laughout:laughoutGood One Wnd!:laughout:laughout:laughout:laughout
      OLD SKOOL BIKERS RULE, WE DO WHAT IT TAKES AND LIKE IT!!!
      With age comes wisdom, yeah right!
      FIRST "HERD BIKE OF THE MONTH CLUB MEMBER"
      RIP Rick.....Ride On Forever In Our Hearts My Brother!

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah right,,
        An If ya believe that crap lemme sell ya a Used Bike OWNED by Elvis.
        Herd #124
        Age 10 and holding
        Official Herd Poser

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Osco* View Post
          Yeah right,,
          An If ya believe that crap lemme sell ya a Used Bike OWNED by Elvis.
          Is He still ridin it????????????
          Ear Tag no. 00030

          Comment


          • #6
            uh, ive seen every episode of SOA and i have never seen a bike with red wheels.

            Comment


            • #7
              Is it a club rule to ride dyna's?

              Not a bad looking style. Nothing I'd buy but the riding position looks comfortable.
              Last edited by badinfluence63; 11-16-2010, 04:48 PM.
              HERD#00004
              *disclaimer: I am not an expert. Like everyone else I have an opinion.

              HS1 and HS2 Attendee

              Paracord Crew Member

              Comment


              • #8
                wow, I can't wait to get one....I need to get preapproved
                Official HERD Member #00144
                Sponsored by: rider

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Eric The Welder View Post
                  uh, ive seen every episode of SOA and i have never seen a bike with red wheels.
                  Yeah I noticed that too,,:madcow:cool
                  Herd #124
                  Age 10 and holding
                  Official Herd Poser

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The Thing with SOA is they keep getting deeper into bad shit,,depressing,,
                    They need an episode where they get their act together an get shitfaced.
                    Herd #124
                    Age 10 and holding
                    Official Herd Poser

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Osco* View Post
                      The Thing with SOA is they keep getting deeper into bad shit,,depressing,,
                      They need an episode where they get their act together an get shitfaced.
                      My thoughts too,they get beat down more than the Biker Club that chased Clint Eastwood around in "Any Which Way but Loose"
                      2018 Road Glide
                      Member #00014

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Happy Hours View Post
                        My thoughts too,they get beat down more than the Biker Club that chased Clint Eastwood around in "Any Which Way but Loose"
                        Nobody messes with the Black Widows!!!!!
                        Herd#00055
                        When we do wrong no one forgets!
                        When we do right no on remembers!
                        Tattooed White Boy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I was wondering what their name was


                          "Right turn Clyde"
                          2018 Road Glide
                          Member #00014

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Osco* View Post
                            The Thing with SOA is they keep getting deeper into bad shit,,depressing,,
                            They need an episode where they get their act together an get shitfaced.
                            :laughout:laughout:laughout:laughout:laughout
                            Ear Tag no. 00030

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X