help with starter and s&s super G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with starter and s&s super G

so my buddy has a custom texas chopper, with an S&s 113 or 120 i'm not sure but its a big cubic incher. i need to know what both screws adjust on the top on each side of the super G and is there any particular problems to watch for with this carb i'll get some pictures over the weekend. its a really nice bike.

and the starter has a bad squal when he starts it. sounds like maybe the starter isn't disengaging quick enough, not sure.

can somebody give me some info on this please, thank you very much.
    Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I know I'm crazy therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy.....

http://www.sscycle.com/feature/featureview.php?s_id=11
    Starter sound like a bad bearing! Have him take it apart and look Robbie.
    OLD SKOOL BIKERS RULE, WE DO WHAT IT TAKES AND LIKE IT!!!
    With age comes wisdom, yeah right!
    FIRST "HERD BIKE OF THE MONTH CLUB MEMBER"
    RIP Rick.....Ride On Forever In Our Hearts My Brother!

Comment

i'm gonna tear the starter off prolly monday and see what we got. book marked the page croc thanks!
      Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I know I'm crazy therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy.....

Comment

Go to sscycle.com they have a good tech section. They also have a good break down on the carb. One is the idle and the other is the fuel air mixture screw. Start the fuel air mixture screw about one and a half turns out and then adjust from there.
        Dale
        Official HERD Member #00145
        Keep The Rubber Side Down

Comment

Working...
        X