Circulator Seat Pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circulator Seat Pads

Has anyone tried the Circulator Seat Pads, My gf and I are leaving next week for our first long motorcycle trip with her parents. We're headed to St. Augustine, FL for a week and I cannot wait to go cross country on a motorcycle. We've gone 1200 miles in a weekend and doing 300-400 miles a day but a few weekends ago we went to lake erie and she was really having troubles. she cannot seem to stay comfortable on the passenger pillion for longer than 100 miles and I was wondering what you guys thought of those seat pads. Also, she can be a little add, what do your wives do on the back when they get bored. I just want the passenger to be happy so I can be happy and yes i've already thought of putting her on a plane....lol
    Official HERD Member #00144
    Sponsored by: Rainrider

I have a friend that swears by the waffle HD one that air passes through....if that's the one your talking about.
    Whatever doesn't kill me....HAD BETTER START RUNNING!

Official HERD Member #00130

Comment

yeah i'm talking about the one from hd, thank you cll375
      Official HERD Member #00144
      Sponsored by: Rainrider

Comment

Cool, glad I could help. I need a seat that will keep my wife awake back there!
        Whatever doesn't kill me....HAD BETTER START RUNNING!

Official HERD Member #00130

Comment

get her an i-pod to listen to her favorite music
          have her be in charge of mixing the drinks
          download some games on her phone
          make her responsible for documenting the trip with moving pics
          give her a can of prince Albert tobacco and have her roll yer smokes
          give her a sharpie to color on the back of yer lid with
          tell her to be quiet and enjoy the fact you let her come
          Twenty First Herdster
          * When Its All Said And Done, Will You Have Said More Than You Have Done?
          ** How Old Would You Be If You Didnt Know How Old You Where?
          99 FLSTF
          03 FLHTCI

Comment

Let her play with your weiner!

Good thing we aren't a union Herd - Vlade would rat me out to the union steward for doin' his job.

On that note - I'm outta here. Have a great day HERD!
            H1E2R8D

Comment

I've Herd good things about the Gel-pads to, although I've never owned one, many of the riders swear by 'em....

I'm more of a combed lambs wool seat cover kinda guy.....right Dave ??

LOL !!
              U.S. Army "Retired"
              (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

Originally posted by Bricks View Post
                Has anyone tried the Circulator Seat Pads, My gf and I are leaving next week for our first long motorcycle trip with her parents. We're headed to St. Augustine, FL for a week and I cannot wait to go cross country on a motorcycle. We've gone 1200 miles in a weekend and doing 300-400 miles a day but a few weekends ago we went to lake erie and she was really having troubles. she cannot seem to stay comfortable on the passenger pillion for longer than 100 miles and I was wondering what you guys thought of those seat pads. Also, she can be a little add, what do your wives do on the back when they get bored. I just want the passenger to be happy so I can be happy and yes i've already thought of putting her on a plane....lol
                I have that very pad for that very reason. I have the stock seat broken in and don't want to change, but she is having issues with the pillion. Mainly the seam in the seat, she starts getting ass burn around the 100-150 mile mark. Dealer recommended it and she loves it. It does not look like it would make much difference but it does. I have used it a couple of times and for me it keeps me from getting swamp ass when its hot out. Also the lambs wool seat covers are highly recommended for long distance riding.
                HERD # 00075
                08 Stage II 103 Ultra Classic
                USMC Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDogBagger View Post
                  I have that very pad for that very reason. I have the stock seat broken in and don't want to change, but she is having issues with the pillion. Mainly the seam in the seat, she starts getting ass burn around the 100-150 mile mark. Dealer recommended it and she loves it. It does not look like it would make much difference but it does. I have used it a couple of times and for me it keeps me from getting swamp ass when its hot out. Also the lambs wool seat covers are highly recommended for long distance riding.
                  Totally agree DDB. The lambs wool was awesome for me on a long haul a couple of years back...
                  Chris (Steveston)
                  Herd # 93
                  Retired Navy Vet

Comment

i just got this one http://www.softbottom.net/1643653.htmlfor my wife. I got the 2.5 thick one, it lifts her up a little to stretch her legs a little more and keeps her butt from falling asleep
                    HERDSTER #00115
                    Herdstock II survivor
                    Herdstock III survivor
                    Herdstock IV survivor
                    Herdstock VI survivor
                    MOO TON CREW member
                    I like the dog. If he can't eat it or f**k it, he pisses on it. I can get behind that

Comment

Camera !!! She can take videos and pics so not to get bored...

The wiener thing can work too...but might have dire consequences at times.....
                      Official "Herd Booze taste tester!"

Member #0006 :babe

"Lead paint chips are chewy AND sweet......" In memory of Rick.

Comment

Anyone got the Part Number handy on these butt pads?

Comment

I was searching for these a while back.http://www.amspecialtiesusa.com/gelpad.htm Have'nt got one yet but I saved this site. Might be cheaper than the stealership.
                          Herd member #85

sigpic

Comment

I think I would go with the one waveman suggested. Seems like a better idea. I also found one when I was searching that was a bunch of small flat topped pyramids. You half inflated it with air so the weight would be dispursed evenly. Can't find it though. It was pricey but seemed like the best one out there IMHO.
                            Last edited by Strat HD; 09-24-2010, 11:45 AM.
                            Herd member #85

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wavman8 View Post
                              i just got this one http://www.softbottom.net/1643653.htmlfor my wife. I got the 2.5 thick one, it lifts her up a little to stretch her legs a little more and keeps her butt from falling asleep
                              That looks like the one Jeff's(wnd) wife Michelle had down at Herdstock.
                              Jeff
                              09 FLHRCI
                              Herd Member #00045

Comment

Working...
                              X