Minus 1C last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minus 1C last night

Tough for motorcycling up here in oil country. Going down to minus 3C both Friday and Saturday nights. Ice on the ground last night. Hey, I'm doing all I can to speed up Global Warming but you guys have to help out some, okay? Weather up here has sucked all through August and here into September. Coldest I've seen in 35 years. How's the weather your way, lads?
    Nuke em til they glow; then shoot em in the dark

2009 V-Rod Night Rod Special

3C???

I'm deep still hitting over 90*F - Luckily we felt a relief this morning with temps in the very low 70F.
    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
    HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      3C???

I'm deep still hitting over 90*F - Luckily we felt a relief this morning with temps in the very low 70F.
      You know Boss - I'm a little -u-u-m-m shall we say - sensitive about temperature about now. 90F down to 70F is NOT a cold front. My friend's wife just emailed him from in on the Shell oil sands plant - 60K north of here - IT'S SNOWING out there! Right NOW! See, Boss, that there IS a cold front! And I wanna have a serious talk with this Al Gore fella -

Comment

It is getting cooler here in Vancouver... Feel Fall in the air.
        Chris (Steveston)
        Herd # 93
        Retired Navy Vet

Comment

Originally posted by steveston View Post
          It is getting cooler here in Vancouver... Feel Fall in the air.
          Thank you - someone here feels my pain! Oh, my God, I spoke way too soon - IT"S SNOWING HERE NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsoldier View Post
            Tough for motorcycling up here in oil country. Going down to minus 3C both Friday and Saturday nights. Ice on the ground last night. Hey, I'm doing all I can to speed up Global Warming but you guys have to help out some, okay? Weather up here has sucked all through August and here into September. Coldest I've seen in 35 years. How's the weather your way, lads?
            I'm pretty much full of chit.....And producing all the methane I can......sheesh.......
            U.S. Army "Retired"
            (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

Thank you - someone here feels my pain! Oh, my God, I spoke way too soon - IT"S SNOWING HERE NOW!

U.S. Army "Retired"
              (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

Gruss,
                Thank you my friend - may I recommend Prep H it help with the overheating problem. Lol - experience only a biker can use!

Comment

Gruss,
                  Thank you my friend - may I recommend Prep H it help with the overheating problem. Lol - experience only a biker can use!
                  Preparation "H", as in "HARLEY".................Hell yeh !!

I can do that......sorta......
                  U.S. Army "Retired"
                  (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

You should be here. I was behind three motorcycles from Ontario yesterday on my way home. They were all in short sleeves! I guess they were on a trip to enjoy our weather! lol
                    Jeff
                    09 FLHRCI
                    Herd Member #00045

Comment

Originally posted by jirvin View Post
                      You should be here. I was behind three motorcycles from Ontario yesterday on my way home. They were all in short sleeves! I guess they were on a trip to enjoy our weather! lol
                      Jirvin, you're talking short sleeves and my Siberian Husky pup never saw ice until this morning. He was more confused than me. You'll have to excuse me I have to install a furnace in the igloo. Tried in-floor heating last year - not a successful experiment. We needed a ladder to climb back out!

Comment

Furnace....Igloo's....Ladders???
                        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                        HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Our weather changed for the better last week, we now have lows in the 50's-60's and highs in the 70's-80's. Sorry to hear bout ur weather Dog, i sure ain't ready for that kinda weather!!
                          "09" King & "10" Forty-Eight(wifes)
                          If u ain't ridin u ain't livin!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rdking09 View Post
                            Our weather changed for the better last week, we now have lows in the 50's-60's and highs in the 70's-80's. Sorry to hear bout ur weather Dog, i sure ain't ready for that kinda weather!!
                            Thank you, sir! Don't know WHAT I'm writing - experiencing brain freeze! I mentioned that to the wife - didn't like the response - she then asked - and I quote: "How would I notice?"

Comment

Women can be just mean sometimes. Or maybe she was just being "cold"? :laughout

Comment

Working...
                              X