Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our lincoln blackwood is gone, long live the lincoln

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Our lincoln blackwood is gone, long live the lincoln

    After years of dependable service, our Blackwood started having problems.

    Sooooo it is now owned by Power Ford of Valencia. Traded her in on a new F150 Super Crew.
    Official Member #00149
    2 Stinking Trikes, '09 % '11
    Social Security and Medicare
    Qualified! 65 and still riding
    Official Bona fide Geezer

  • #2
    Loves my Fords and Mercurys, right along with those sweet Lincolns...best of luck with the new truck:95:95
    Miles are on a road map, close to home is here
    Very Proud member #99
    Official Herd Hugger
    Count your life by smiles, not tears:
    Count your age by friends, not years.
    Old bikers don't gray, they CHROME OUT!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Got's to love a Ford! well, use to, still like the company, but every car and truck they make now is so ugly I wouldn't buy one iffin I was forced to
      Ride in Peace Wndchsr


      www.my.doterra.com/jbush

      Comment


      • #4
        Had pretty good luck with Ford trucks... not so much the cars... Glad you're happy though SB.
        Official Herd Dumbass
        (Ask anybody)

        MONK
        Crocified '07 XL1200C
        Herd #34

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ironhead View Post
          Got's to love a Ford! well, use to, still like the company, but every car and truck they make now is so ugly I wouldn't buy one iffin I was forced to
          Just to be clear, I wasn't knockin on ya buyin a Ford, like I said, I love em, just think their designers need a head check in the past few years. the tailgates, headlights and the ugly fender vents on the new F-150's just turn me off badly.

          Now put me in a 2007 F-150 Super Crew 4by4 with the 6 foot bed, and I am a happy camper. or even the older body style, an 03 F-150 supercab 4 by 4
          Ride in Peace Wndchsr


          www.my.doterra.com/jbush

          Comment


          • #6
            I sure be happy that Mine GMC is a GMC and not a gubment motors.:laughout
            Ear Tag no. 00030

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by screwball View Post
              After years of dependable service, our Blackwood started having problems.

              Sooooo it is now owned by Power Ford of Valencia. Traded her in on a new F150 Super Crew.
              We need a pic!
              Jeff
              09 FLHRCI
              Herd Member #00045

              Comment


              • #8
                You'll like that new 150........ford builds a great truck, but you already know that..........g
                U.S. Army "Retired"
                (Disabled Veteran)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MrMarty51 View Post
                  I sure be happy that Mine GMC is a GMC and not a gubment motors.:laughout
                  Yea sorry that RV got a 6.5 jimmy diesel in it but it too was before we was getting taxed to keep open a bussiness so we could buy a vehicle so we could get taxed again. if that makes sense
                  THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
                  How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by vlade View Post
                    Yea sorry that RV got a 6.5 jimmy diesel in it but it too was before we was getting taxed to keep open a bussiness so we could buy a vehicle so we could get taxed again. if that makes sense
                    U.S. Army "Retired"
                    (Disabled Veteran)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'd luv a big rat basturd F-496587294000000 diesel pickitup ,,suckin fuel an blowin thickblack smoke
                      THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
                      How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by vlade View Post
                        I'd luv a big rat basturd F-496587294000000 diesel pickitup ,,suckin fuel an blowin thickblack smoke
                        (grin)

                        They are a fine machine.........
                        U.S. Army "Retired"
                        (Disabled Veteran)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Finally got her put back together. Had part of the dash, door thresholds, kick panels and the head liner out. Installed the GPS, Home Link, CB Radio, radar detector, and a K-40 antenna. She is now personalized enough to make her mine.

                          My neighbor walked over, he had been watching me take her apart. Walked around a couple times and kept saying "Somethings Missing"
                          He handed me this:
                          Attached Files
                          Official Member #00149
                          2 Stinking Trikes, '09 % '11
                          Social Security and Medicare
                          Qualified! 65 and still riding
                          Official Bona fide Geezer

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You've got a good neighbor Steve.
                            2018 Road Glide
                            Member #00014

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X