Maybe have some fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe have some fun

Cross post thinkin about joinin up and bein anal bunghole. Lead in is a anothers typin

Yea,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, here we go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we got them pretty soon you'll have them too. Just look how fast the EPA Stamp thing spread coast to coast and got worse as it moved across to Cali. We're still in court over the EPA Stamp Ordinance. If we win then it will kill all the other ones across the country. Now we got this crap.
    I think it's time for another Boston Tea Party ,,,,,,,,,,,,, maybe this time we should use something besides the tea they used before :-)

Have a semi-quiet one,
    Jimmy
    Un Peu Fou !

Next thing you know there will a citizens against Redheads organization because they will be jealous of the attention Redheads get :-)

Massachusetts Citizens Against Loud Motorcycles (MACALM) is on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...&v=wall&ref=mf
    THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
    How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

Looks like one of the severly constipated ones, El Primo turdo

Click image for larger version

Name:	loser..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	981505

Paul Conti; Loud pipes do NOT save lives. This adage is the biggest crock of blue collar B.S. that is used to justify their obnoxious lifestyle. For those of you who haven't heard, there is actually a factory installed device on motorcycles to combat this noise problem.....perhaps you're familiar with this....it is known as a horn. USE IT!

Comment

This guy is about as smart as a bag of hammers. I've asked people to imagine a motorcycle in their blindspot. Then I'd have them imagine the motorcycle was a HD with a louder exhaust if they would know or at least sense that it was there, and I normally get a 'Yes." I then asked if they felt they would have the same sense or awareness having a Honda GoldWing in their blindspot...yeah, you get my point.

I personally think there is more going on with loud pipes than simply being 'louder'...I think the words loud or louder are rather subjective terms :D. I think there is a deeper bass note that is emitted from a motorcycle with a louder exhaust. Now I'm not a scientist and I haven't stayed at a HolidayInn Express, but from personal experience, while in my cage, I know I can hear AND feel motorcycles that are equipped with louder exhaust. I also know from experience that the quieter bikes are almost non-existant when compared to a motorycle that has louder pipes. Just my unscientific thoughts...and experiences.
      - Eric [HERD Member #123]
      US ARMY MP 1996 - 2003
      2011 FLHX103 Street Glide (His)
      2008 FXDB Street Bob (Hers)

Comment

Originally posted by vlade View Post
        Looks like one of the severly constipated ones, El Primo turdo

[ATTACH]5119[/ATTACH]

Paul Conti; Loud pipes do NOT save lives. This adage is the biggest crock of blue collar B.S. that is used to justify their obnoxious lifestyle. For those of you who haven't heard, there is actually a factory installed device on motorcycles to combat this noise problem.....perhaps you're familiar with this....it is known as a horn. USE IT!
        That fuggar ever shows his a** in Mine town I`ll runs over him with Meee tricycle and I wo`nt even toot the bulb squeeze horn before impact.:ouch
        Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

Marty I'm guessing you're a riot to party with Bro. :)
          US ARMY MP 1996 - 2003

Comment

personaly I dont give em a chace to complain about the pipes I turn up the radioCD full blast with godawful METAL musac. YEA cause Ive had the bitches complain about my STOCK pipes.

In the Theatre buss. I work the fuggin VOLUME knob, Some people is so anal about sound they wanna have you turn it down so they can barely hear it, like a peep from a cochroach might bust their ear drum. What kinda friggen sense is that in a big azz digital surround sound system?

But Paul jus sounds like a white collar GAY fuggar

Comment

Originally posted by Check 6 View Post
              Marty I'm guessing you're a riot to party with Bro. :)
              WHOOOOOO,MMEEEEEEEEEE,looks around.
              Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

Yup!
                US ARMY MP 1996 - 2003

Comment

personaly I dont give em a chace to complain about the pipes I turn up the radioCD full blast with godawful METAL musac. YEA cause Ive had the bitches complain about my STOCK pipes.

In the Theatre buss. I work the fuggin VOLUME knob, Some people is so anal about sound they wanna have you turn it down so they can barely hear it, like a peep from a cochroach might bust their ear drum. What kinda friggen sense is that in a big azz digital surround sound system?

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

I come up blastin to work young fuggars start bangin their heads, old and cornholeos get the disgusted look on their face but nobody jacks around and tries to pull out in front off me. or talks to their freinds and a cell phone and walk at the same time stumblin into my scooter

Comment

AND I park the pig right in front by the ticket booth on the peddy slab too cause round back the little ganstas will poke your tires

Comment

I can care less what others think about my loud pipes! In fact, I use my pipes (exhaust) in lieu of my horn from time to time!
                        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                        HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

I have had a guy at a side road look my way, start to pull out, then hit the brakes as he heard my exhaust. I KNOW louder pipes add an extra dimension of safety.

Comment

I was always on the fence about the loud pipe debate. I am one of the few that has seen the difference in a real world daily rider experience.

I ride two VERY different motorcycles.

The Sportster and a Converted electric motorcycle. (The only way to make an old jap bike worthy?) : )

This is not a scooter. This is an 1993 Kawa–ow-sakie Vulcan that now runs on 72 volts of Lifepo4 - 800 amp battery system. It does 70 mph with no problem and does a fine job of commuting around town for free.

The electric motor makes NO NOISE and I have been turned into by a vehicle from the adjacent lane more than once. The motorcycle has a large car horn which I have needed too many times.

The Harley has stock pipes that have been opened up to a comfortable noise level, just enough to have a car with in earshot pay attention. No “turn ins” to date.

IMHO, Louder than stock pipes will keep the ones paying attention from hitting you.

It is the “I am too busy being me” to worry about the road folks that will kill you, pipes or not.
                            Last edited by Juiced; 08-30-2010, 07:50 AM.
                            08 FLSTC - cus we likes to ride! HERD#146 - Thanks Classy! USN - Retired
                            When I wear an "Old Navy" shirt, it is not a fashion statement, it is just a statement.
                            Looking at life from the back of the HERD....All I see is...well, you know! :)

Comment

Straight up this noise BS is dragged up by people who aint got a life.

Comment

Working...
                              X