Would like your input.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like your input.

Been looking around town for a place to one of them magazine type photos of the sled. I have a few decent shots, but looking for that one. Found place I'm liking and need input from the enthusiasts here. Let me know what style of pic ya'll like. The bike will be without the windshield, luggage rack and bags when the final is taken. My oldest son has some kickass photo equipment so it should turn out perfessional like.

1. Tight shot. close to a plain brick wall

2. Wide shot, same wall

3. Glass architecture type back drop

4. Close to warehouse type back drop

5. Away from same wall

I going to roam around town today and look for a few more locations.

Thanks for your time, and opinion.
    There is a special place in our hearts... Carved out for our memories
    R.I.P. RubberDown
    R.I.P. James "Jimbo"
    Reese

I leaning towards #1 picture. Less distraction on the background.
    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
    HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

1 and 4 look good to me, more partial to 4.
      It's not "derailed", as long as the last post relates to the post above it...it's just on a different rail, heading into a more interesting direction

Comment

I agree with Mo on #4.
        Josh #00042
        2019 Road Glide Ultra

R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

Comment

Probably 4
          Those who say it can't be done should get in the way of those doing it.
          Patriot Guard Riders # 209,359
          Official HERD Member #00139

Comment

Kinda like 3. Angle of the glass wall with the fork angle looks cool.
            sigpic

Herd #132

Comment

I like #1 best...also like it when you stand in front of the bike and take the pic looking back instead of flat on...try out some different angles
              Official "Herd Booze taste tester!"

Member #0006 :babe

"Lead paint chips are chewy AND sweet......" In memory of Rick.

Comment

1 is cool, but if you took 5 and placed the bike in front of the door, and did a straight on side pic with the bike the door and the red trash can would look rather different and pretty cool

also get lower to the ground when you take the shot, kneel or place on a low tri-pod and take the picture level with the bike.
                Official HERD Member #00144
                Sponsored by: Rainrider

Comment

I like #1.
                  Jeff
                  09 FLHRCI
                  Herd Member #00045

Comment

1 & 2 look like angle iron is growing up through the seat. Distracting.

3 isn't too bad, the weed in the right side of the pic kinda screwed it up.

4 and 5 are okay, but I'd try for a shot that's right about in between distance of the two. Reason being, #5 has way too much 'building', detracts from the bike, makes the eyes wander away from it. #4 a little too much bright window behind it and a tiny bit too much shade at the front of the bike making it hard to see the front tire and stuff clearly.

That's my opinion and anyone don't like it knows what they can do, heh heh.
                    Our Second Amendment isn’t about hunting, and it isn’t about self-defense. It’s about Americans having a credible check and balance against the threat of tyranny and dictatorship, plain and simple.

Comment

1 You ethier want alotta distraction in the background or none at all,, lose the iron work and shot would be good if the brick went all the way to ground level that would be better if ya had a cobblestone parking lot great,, bricks is syncin with yur paint.
                      THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
                      How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

Comment

#1, but move the bike or change your angle so the iron posts aren't coming up from behind the bike, but rather off to the side of it.

Comment

3 to much architecture takes yur eye away from the bike

Comment

4 similar complaint to 3

Comment

5 better lots of distraction in the background but because its distant the eye relegates it insignificant, The bike demands yur eye better cause it takes more of the frame.
                              Zoom in andlose the skyline over the building get more bike

Comment

Working...
                              X