Recommendations for a new seat for my 01 RK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for a new seat for my 01 RK

The wife and I went for a weekend ride, she said it would be nice to be up a little taller so she could see more and something a little softer on the butt..any suggestions?
    HERDSTER #00115
    Herdstock II survivor
    Herdstock III survivor
    Herdstock IV survivor
    Herdstock VI survivor
    MOO TON CREW member
    I like the dog. If he can't eat it or f**k it, he pisses on it. I can get behind that

I have a LePera Daytona. It's a great looking seat but it's a very hard seat. I would like to send it to this guy. He has a good rep on the forums and can modify your seat to your liking.http://www.meancitycycles.com/
    Herd member #85

sigpic

Comment

She could eat a sh!t load of bon-bons, cake, ice cream, and good stuff like that. If she puts on about 40 pounds mostly in her rear end then she'll be sitting on something softer and be a little higher.

(Don't you dare tell her I said this. You can take full credit for this idea)
      x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x
      HERD member #66
      HS I Survivor
      HS II Survivor
      HS III Survivor
      HS IV,V,VI wanted to go.....

Comment

:):):)are ya trying to get me killed???? and just for the record i prefer her rear end just the way it is:vgirl
        HERDSTER #00115
        Herdstock II survivor
        Herdstock III survivor
        Herdstock IV survivor
        Herdstock VI survivor
        MOO TON CREW member
        I like the dog. If he can't eat it or f**k it, he pisses on it. I can get behind that

Comment

Originally posted by Geespot View Post
          She could eat a sh!t load of bon-bons, cake, ice cream, and good stuff like that. If she puts on about 40 pounds mostly in her rear end then she'll be sitting on something softer and be a little higher.

(Don't you dare tell her I said this. You can take full credit for this idea)

LMAO

What a great guy you are Gee!!! And a problem solver too.
          #00038 MAY HE REST IN PEACE!

I listen to the voices in my wives head that tell her to tell me what to do.

Comment

Hey, I don't have the technical ability of Dave, MrMarty or Croc but I do know a thing or two and I'll answer any question I can......If you don't want to take my advise that's fine with me but it's a valid one and would work........
            x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x
            HERD member #66
            HS I Survivor
            HS II Survivor
            HS III Survivor
            HS IV,V,VI wanted to go.....

Comment

Brave Geespot....Very brave!:)

Hey wave,

Are you still riding with your stock seat? Also, keep in mind that when she is elevated the sissy bar back pad positioning might change her riding comfort. I ordered the Sundowner seat, then lowered mine and raised the Mrs. so that she can have a better view instead of a helmet view and I had to put her side back to stock. She was able to see better but the pad offered less support which she relies on heavily.
              2010 FLHX - Street Glide
              HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

yep boss still have the stock seat and the stck backrest. So the sundowner raised her up a little? I just emailed the guys that Strat put up that link for. I am going to see what they can do with my stock seat.
                HERDSTER #00115
                Herdstock II survivor
                Herdstock III survivor
                Herdstock IV survivor
                Herdstock VI survivor
                MOO TON CREW member

Comment

Have you ever heard of a Russell Day-Long? Day Long Clicky

I've got one on the FJR and it's amazing. I just signed up for a group buy being organized over at the FJRforum - they're already up to 20% off. I'm gonna have the seat on the Harley customized for comfort.
                  Official HERD Member #00143

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X