2011 HD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 HD's

You ain't gonna believe what i heard about the 2011's. fully articulated frame like a large front end loader, with hovering abilities.
    There will be a huge increase In sales because they are going back to the older 8 track tape player though. Kraco, a well respected name in car audio.
    Water cooled and automatic transmissions for all RK's and a deisel engine of 1950 ci.
    The Buel Blast engine will replace the 883 for entry level and all Low models will become Hard tails.:)
    Last edited by Osco*; 07-26-2010, 07:46 PM.
    Herd #124
    Age 10 and holding
    Official Herd Poser

they are going back to the older 8 track tape player though
    Sweet, no need to get rid of the big box of 8 tracks in my shed now.
    HERD # 00075
    08 Stage II 103 Ultra Classic
    USMC Veteran

Comment

I knew they'd be back. All this high tech digital stuff is just a fad.
      2010 Ultra Limited/Merlot/Cherry
      Official HERD Member #00134

Comment

Are they going back to Kick Start Osco... That would be cool!!! Separate the Men from the #[email protected]*%#$...
        Chris (Steveston)
        Herd # 93
        Retired Navy Vet

Comment

Originally posted by steveston View Post
          Are they going back to Kick Start Osco... That would be cool!!! Separate the Men from the #[email protected]*%#$...
          It'll separate something thats for sure! Most likely all those yuppies hip joints!
          Official "Herd Booze taste tester!"

Member #0006 :babe

"Lead paint chips are chewy AND sweet......" In memory of Rick.

Comment

And dont forget they are water cooled too!
            Whatever doesn't kill me....HAD BETTER START RUNNING!

Official HERD Member #00130

Comment

When does the line up come out? I heard at the end of this month. We are looking at new bikes but I told my wife to wait until the 2011's comes out
              Official HERD Member #00159

I fish better with a lit cigar; some people fish better with talent. ~Nick Lyons, Bright Rivers, 1977

Comment

Tomorrow about noon the web will get pictures of 11's and in about three weeks they will be On dealer floors
                Herd #124
                Age 10 and holding
                Official Herd Poser

Comment

It's true! I herd the same thing!
                  Herd member #85

sigpic

Comment

Anyone actually checked out the new 2011s? The Road Classic and the new Road Glide Ultra have the 103 like the Ultra Limited.

If there is an uglier color for a motorcycle than the Apple Green, I don't want to see it!
                    H1E2R8D

Comment

I like the apple green, LOL
                      Official HERD Member #00159

I fish better with a lit cigar; some people fish better with talent. ~Nick Lyons, Bright Rivers, 1977

Comment

Originally posted by Rainrider View Post
                        Anyone actually checked out the new 2011s? The Road Classic and the new Road Glide Ultra have the 103 like the Ultra Limited.

If there is an uglier color for a motorcycle than the Apple Green, I don't want to see it!
                        Got to see the 103" Road Glide Ultra and the CVO road Glide and the multicultural dealer in Mt. Pleasant this past weekend. That was the onlt two '11's they had, the Ultra in black and the CVO in the gray black combo, and they are fuggin' sweeeet.

I want the 2011 CVO Road Glide
                        There is a special place in our hearts... Carved out for our memories
                        R.I.P. RubberDown
                        R.I.P. James "Jimbo"
                        Reese

Comment

This past weekend on my ohio tour, I saw 4 of the crimson and black cvo streetglide. it looks sweet. Saw some 2011 limiteds but they didn't change much all them
                          Official HERD Member #00144
                          Sponsored by: Rainrider

Comment

Working...
                          X