Installed cruise control..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installed cruise control..

IF anyone with a Classic,or Standard always wanted the real cruise on yer bike,it"s very easy and for the benefits it's well worth the $$.
    I made the mistake of declining the option when i ordered my Glide.
    Sure am happy now tho.
    So if ya thought about it but were skeerd of doing it,just lemme know and i can help. I took pics of the job when i did it and you can do it too with the right tools and some patients....
    HERD MEMBER #0057

If i only had more time..............

I opted "no" myself and regret it now. A bunch of people that I know has it or had it installed and they love it.
    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
    HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

I love mine. I can't understand why they put a great touring bike together and don't automatically include it. That's never made sense to me. I know there is the $ thing but when I bought my bike I wouldn't even consider paying to add cruise.
      The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse, will be pretending I'm not excited!

Comment

Mine has had some use on a nice open highway without alotta trafic which is kinda rare and sometimes jus a couple minutes to stretch yur hand is helpful
        THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
        How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

Comment

The option at the time of order was $500.00 , I ordered it from Zanottis,and after every thing was said & done cost me $250.00.

O.k. i installed myself but, my dealer here in Can. wanted $320.00 for the kit + taxes not installed....needless to say my but puckered...
          HERD MEMBER #0057

Comment

I love mine. I have a lot of open rural roads where it comes in handy. Glad you got yours, craiger.
            Jeff
            09 FLHRCI
            Herd Member #00045

Comment

mine didnt come with it but I ordered it online and installed it in no time. I already had chrome switch housings so it was a little more work. I still had to take it to the dealer for them to activate it. Quickest $35 they ever made.
              Whatever doesn't kill me....HAD BETTER START RUNNING!

Official HERD Member #00130

Comment

Originally posted by CLL375 View Post
                mine didnt come with it but I ordered it online and installed it in no time. I already had chrome switch housings so it was a little more work. I still had to take it to the dealer for them to activate it. Quickest $35 they ever made.
                Ya ! that's the other bonus, when i hit the button for the first time it WORKED ! no need for the activation.
                HERD MEMBER #0057

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  I opted "no" myself and regret it now. A bunch of people that I know has it or had it installed and they love it.

You know where I live. Order it, bring the house, and don't forget the beer. Oh yeah, get some chrome lowers and bring more beer!
                  Whatever doesn't kill me....HAD BETTER START RUNNING!

Official HERD Member #00130

Comment

Working...
                  X