Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bike is finally at the dealer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bike is finally at the dealer

    Dealer called me today to say my bike arrived. They called because I requested to be there when it is unboxed. Scheduled to be there at 0800 tomorrow. I'll take a bunch of pictures.

  • #2
    you better or you are on cow patty flipping duty for 2 months
    Ride in Peace Wndchsr


    www.my.doterra.com/jbush

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ironhead View Post
      you better or you are on cow patty flipping duty for 2 months
      Just keep 'em away from the bacon and eggs in the driveway. erbox
      There is a special place in our hearts... Carved out for our memories
      R.I.P. RubberDown
      R.I.P. James "Jimbo"
      Reese

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Reichpapers View Post
        Dealer called me today to say my bike arrived. They called because I requested to be there when it is unboxed. Scheduled to be there at 0800 tomorrow. I'll take a bunch of pictures.
        Reichpapers, you ordered a "box of bike"? Damn Boss, that sounds better than box wine!
        H1E2R8D

        Comment


        • #5
          Congrats and which dealer Reich? Lookin forward to those pics!!
          #77
          "09" King & "10" Forty-Eight(wifes)
          If u ain't ridin u ain't livin!!

          Comment


          • #6
            That's awesome man, enjoy the day tomorrow!
            The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse, will be pretending I'm not excited!

            Comment


            • #7
              Congrats on the new ride!..............hope you can sleep tonite!!!!!!erbox
              OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
              2014 FLHXS
              U.S. NAVY Veteran

              Comment


              • #8
                congratulations man, can't wait to see the pictures
                Official HERD Member #00144
                Sponsored by: Rainrider

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rdking09 View Post
                  Congrats and which dealer Reich? Lookin forward to those pics!!
                  Classic HD in Reading, PA. I bought it through the military, I'm just getting it delivered there.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Congrats on the new ride Reich... You coming home from overseas?
                    Mike Tickle
                    Herd # One hundred
                    2012 Ultra Limited
                    USAF Retired (SMSgt)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rainrider View Post
                      Reichpapers, you ordered a "box of bike"? Damn Boss, that sounds better than box wine!
                      Good one Rainrider!!!

                      OLD SKOOL BIKERS RULE, WE DO WHAT IT TAKES AND LIKE IT!!!
                      With age comes wisdom, yeah right!
                      FIRST "HERD BIKE OF THE MONTH CLUB MEMBER"
                      RIP Rick.....Ride On Forever In Our Hearts My Brother!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Tick View Post
                        Congrats on the new ride Reich... You coming home from overseas?
                        I was in Kuwait. I made it home on June 15th. I'm still trying to get the old lady to stop following me around the house.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rainrider View Post
                          Reichpapers, you ordered a "box of bike"? Damn Boss, that sounds better than box wine!
                          Dang! Harley-Davidson is selling Box Wine???

                          Reichpapers...Post some pictures of that shiny new chrome you got...
                          .
                          2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                          HERD MEMBER #00003

                          Comment


                          • #14










                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The suspense.....Take that wrap off......I'm shaking dude!!!
                              .
                              2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                              HERD MEMBER #00003

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X