I ain't touching this, good luck!
    I'm with you on this one!

Leave a comment:

• autotec
    replied
    Originally posted by Ironhead View Post
    I agree give her yours, you get a RKC, then ride hers when she aint looking
    ^^^^^^^ I think this is the best option^^^^^^^^

I just wish I could talk my wife into riding a bike herself. SHe did join the Forum, maybe that's a start.

Leave a comment:

• Rainrider
    replied
    Give her yours and get the ROAD KING! Win Win! (You lucky dog)!

Leave a comment:

• Osco*
    replied
    Originally posted by Ironhead View Post
    Dats what I'm Talkin bout !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ironhead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Crocodile56
    replied
    I ain't touching this, good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Osco*
    replied
    Dude !!!!!

Originally posted by Check 6 View Post
    Okay....I currently ride an '08 StreetBob that I absolutely dig riding. My wife just passed the MSF course and can't get enough of riding. On to the dilemma...
    I want to get her a ride but she really likes mine. So, do I give that to her and go get my next want, which is a Road King Classic or....what?
    The bottomline is that we both want to have rides so we can go together. I'm debating holding off on the RK and getting her her own StreetBob.....thoughts? Thanks
    Check6,,you been drinkin boy !!! You Crazy ??? ya got a woman that wants your bike,,WANTS IT !!
    Make her day,, are you cRAZY,,,
    you get a bran spaNKIN NeW BIKE,,
    Just don't seem too happy in front of her.
    Geez,,somebody slap that boy,,,
    Check,,ya gotta see the big picture,,She Gets what She wants,,and you get,,,A NEW BIKE OF YOUR CHOICE,,
    be quick before she see's the logic here and says, "Honey I know you love your bike,,so I'll get me a new one so you don't have to"
    Most people only see Hailey's comet once,,get my drift XD

Leave a comment:

• wavman8
    replied
    ROAD KINGS RULE!! just sayin..I would ask her what she wants to do...then go buy the road king!

Leave a comment:

• Drum Dog
    replied
    My wife just passed the MSF course and can't get enough of riding.
    You are a lucky man, Check.

If you can afford the RK, go for it. You can always take your wife's sled out for a ride.

Leave a comment:

• Geespot
    replied
    I agree, what she wants is most important. I really like Boss's idea. Get the RK and then when you want (and the wife don't mind) you can take either one for a ride...

Leave a comment:

• gtoracer
    replied
    Good problem to have

Okay....I currently ride an '08 StreetBob that I absolutely dig riding. My wife just passed the MSF course and can't get enough of riding. On to the dilemma...

I want to get her a ride but she really likes mine. So, do I give that to her and go get my next want, which is a Road King Classic or....what?

The bottomline is that we both want to have rides so we can go together. I'm debating holding off on the RK and getting her her own StreetBob.....thoughts? Thanks
    I highlited what I think is the important part of your thread. The safest thing for you to do is to do what SHE wants. Actually you should direct you question to the Dairy Queens instead of us. We'll get you in trouble....Just sayin'...Glenn

Leave a comment:

• Check 6
    replied
    :)..

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    [QUOTE=Bonsai;41535

LMAO

Yeah that'a a thought Check. :)[/QUOTE]

More like "what is it that you want me to do honey?"

Leave a comment:

• Bonsai
    replied
    [QUOTE=Check 6;41531]LMAO!!! My wife is pretty tall and won't do a Sportster. She loves the ride of the SB. Maybe I'll look at getting her a SB and just enjoy that for a while?

Maybe I should ask her....:)[/QUOTE]

LMAO

Yeah that'a a thought Check. :)

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    I say give her yours and get what you want and when you have an opportunity to ride by yourself, you will have an option as to which one to ride that day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X