Electronic Jet Kit by Dobecks performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic Jet Kit by Dobecks performance

here is a fourm i found last nite where the moderators were given a tuner and asked to write a review. i found it interesting but was a little surprised about the bike running cooler. this review was a 2008 street glide bone stock.
    http://www.hdtalking.com/tfi_questio...aluations.html

obviously i have interest in this company and the sale of there products. this thread is not to advertise or price any tuners online. this is for discussion and to help anyone with tuning issues.

i can also help with ARLEN NESS big shot tuners and BOSS NOSS fueler for the nitrous kits. these products are manufactured and programmed by dobecks performance only the color and name is changed. there is more tuner/fuelers made by dobecks for other people but i don't know them all.
    Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I know I'm crazy therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy.....

Looks like a great product!!!!
    OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
    2014 FLHXS
    U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by BigWorm View Post
      here is a fourm i found last nite where the moderators were given a tuner and asked to write a review. i found it interesting but was a little surprised about the bike running cooler. this review was a 2008 street glide bone stock.
      http://www.hdtalking.com/tfi_questio...aluations.html

obviously i have interest in this company and the sale of there products. this thread is not to advertise or price any tuners online. this is for discussion and to help anyone with tuning issues.

i can also help with ARLEN NESS big shot tuners and BOSS NOSS fueler for the nitrous kits. these products are manufactured and programmed by dobecks performance only the color and name is changed. there is more tuner/fuelers made by dobecks for other people but i don't know them all.
      Id think they gettin outa the lean tune job HD has to put on em an gettin real gas that makes em run cooler
      THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
      How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

Comment

thats what i figure vlade. 99% of the time just by installing a fuel management of some sort that adds fuel will make'em run cooler. then to much fuel will have poor performance and poor fuel economy.

i've seen , with my own eyes, before and after dyno results on 4 different bikes, 1 being a sport bike.the ejk tuner added 1 to 3 horsepower just by installing the tuner.

its not just these tuners but pretty much any tuner will do it. i know all dynos are different but this was all in the same day,4 different bikes before and after installation.

i believe a person could just remap the stock ecm with no mods to the engine and have the same gains. the harley factory doesn't "tune" new bikes for maximum horsepower but for maximum efficiency.
        Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I know I'm crazy therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy.....

Comment

Most of the "efficiency" has come out makin it all flimsy as hell getting it lighter there is no tuning left to make anything more efficent A BTU is a BTU no matter how goofy the EPA propaganda gets. Only thing you get with this EPA lean BS is wore out engines sooner
          THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
          How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

Comment

heres a quick video of how they make the tuners....................MADE IN AMERICA!

Last edited by BigWorm; 11-01-2010, 06:25 AM.

Comment

if your a vet,active military, fire or law enforcement theres a 20%-50% discount http://www.dobeckperformance.com/discounts.asp

Comment

I installed one on my old heritage and it was an excellent performance add. I will be getting one for the Limited too.
                2010 Ultra Limited/Merlot/Cherry
                Official HERD Member #00134

Comment

heres some Q & A i've posted on another forum.

How does this unit account for tuning in every gear as mentioned on the website, or is this purely a attribute of the load based tuning?
                  This is an attribute of the load based tuning. Besides RPM and injector duty cycle, rate change is a major factor used in the calculations of our primary zones (Green, Yellow, Red) which is useful to change transition points between different gears.

How do the O2 sensors integrate with this unit? Is it similar to an auto tune function or just an additional trim to the settings you have established in the box?
                  This depends on the application, but is not to be thought of as an auto tune function. Most of the applications dealing with O2 sensors is just a matter of interacting with the signal to actually allow fuel adjustment within the entire drive cycle.

What additional features, if any, would I be able to get into with the power lab software?
                  The parameter ranges for the feature modes are restricted on the actual unit to only offer end customers so much adjustment. The use of the Powerlab software opens up the possibility of even more adjustment and more fine tuning. The reason for the restriction has been to keep the controller as simple as possible. An example of this would be say we release an EJK unit which has a Green mode fuel range of 0% to 30%. There are 15 different settings so this makes each light setting a 2% change. With Powerlab, you could change this range to be say 10% to 25% which would now give you a 1% change for each light setting. You could also change the range to be say 25% to 40% to allow you the ability to add even more fuel if a particular mode was already getting maxed out. Resolution is lost with some applications to try and cover the wide range of different modifications a user might install. With Powerlab you could reprogram a unit to your specific application and increase the resolution of each adjustment.

Comment

Where can I get one LOL :fatbob

Comment

Hey Worm...You want to put this thread in the private section?
                      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                        Hey Worm...You want to put this thread in the private section?
                        naw boss, its ok,i can talk and recommend as long as i don't price anything in the open forum. but anyone thats interested feel free to email me [email protected] or send me a pm with any questions.

Comment

http://www.dobeckperformance.com/loa...technology.asp some more reading material

Comment

Comment

I'm not a tech person like most of you but if someone already has a tuner from Stage 1, how will this affect what's there already?
                              2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                              HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Working...
                              X