V&H Propipe on Dyna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V&H Propipe on Dyna

Got a guy that had a really nice V & H Pro Pipe given to him...It's the 2>1 system...came off a softail and has the sensor bungs on it...The bike we're putting it on is a 2010 Dyna WideGlide...so I'll have to fab up new mounts for the tranny area...Was wondering if anyone knows about a rubber mount setup for this rear mount....been told that the pipes use a rubber mount to reduce vibration at the rear of the exhaust....
    Lee....... If ya ain't the lead dog... the view never changes....

Can weld anything but a broken heart

......It's a rebar thing.....
    HERD member # 00015

Don't know about this one, but ya could go to a dealership and look see how H-D did do done it and take pictures, go from there!!! $.02......
    OLD SKOOL BIKERS RULE, WE DO WHAT IT TAKES AND LIKE IT!!!
    With age comes wisdom, yeah right!
    FIRST "HERD BIKE OF THE MONTH CLUB MEMBER"
    RIP Rick.....Ride On Forever In Our Hearts My Brother!

Comment

youl love v/h 2into1 both my bikes have them
      1989 classic 115 big motor 2001 ultra classic 21 on the front

HERD #00106

Comment

Turns out the pipe was off of a Softail, so the rear pipe had really bad alignment relating to the engine oil fill and dipstick....I did some "metal majic" and some heavy tweeking and finally made them fit...gave up for the night...will finish up the rear mounting bracket tomorrow or so....(am having to custom fabricate everything...)...
        Lee....... If ya ain't the lead dog... the view never changes....

Can weld anything but a broken heart

......It's a rebar thing.....
        HERD member # 00015

Comment

Thats the indy outlaw pipe right? I almost got that for my nightster but ended up buying the D&D Bobcat which performs and sounds much better.
          AKA 09 blackthunder herd# 92

Comment

Working...
          X