Laconia - exhaust noise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laconia - exhaust noise

I saw this article on Common Thread and thought it was worth passing on.

https://www.revzilla.com/common-trea...ud-motorcycles
    Bob

Official HERD Member #00230

Westchester County, NY
    '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

Thanks for the heads up!
    Mike
    Official HERD Member #00164
    '00 Softail Deuce "Tribal Mistress" - Gone but never forgotten!

Current Ride - '17 Road Glide (Ultra) Special - 107ci Stage 1, Ultra Tour-Pak, fairing lowers, saddlebag guards, blacked out front end and exhaust, more changes to come!

Comment

This is an interesting read and I bet cracking down on exhaust pipes will be (to some) like trying to ban guns!

2010 FLHX - Street Glide
      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

I was a LEO at Laconia for many, many yrs. We only target the bikes that were twisting the throttle to show off and send a message "see me". Laconia is no different than any rally, behave and you will not be in anyone's radar.
        I live within 5 miles of the major highway to Laconia, I hear bikes all night go by. Some sound sweet, those with straight pipes will wake up the dead. No need to have a bike make that much noise.
        The only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. NRA

If at first you don't succeed.......sky diving is not for you
        Any ship can be a mine sweeper ONCE.
        US Navy
        Official HERD Member #00193

Comment

Originally posted by chamokie View Post
          Some sound sweet, those with straight pipes will wake up the dead. No need to have a bike make that much noise.
          Agreed 110%.

Official HERD Member #00231

"Blue skies hanging over my head, I got five hundred miles to ride" - RVZ

Comment

When I am dead, I hope someone with straight pipes rides by and wakes me up! It would be nice if the dig me up too....
            Mark

Comment

with any luck I will make it up there for a day or two. The CVMA chapter I am a member of is raffling off a cedar cooler stand I built, delivery is limited to New England.
              Joe the One Antlered Moose
              Herd member number 00098
              Combat Vets Motorcycle Association # 19938

Comment

Working...
              X