Hazy headlight... anyone else?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wanna Ride View Post
    I'll try it some time this week. I also found out that it's great for fighting bees and ants. Works like a champ!
    Let us know the outcome.
    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
    HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarty51 View Post
      There was some kind of a film on the inside of the new to Me Chevy one ton. I tried windex, didnt even touch the stuff, tried laquer thinner, brake and parts cleaner, vinegar and water with a little detergent wiped that crap right off. Been clear ever since.
      Vehicle interiors, dash's, etc., "off-gas", leaving a tough film on window/windshield interiors. Most plastics used in this application will take a year or so to complete the cycle. And yeah, vinegar will take it off leaving it squeaky clean.
      Mark
      HERDster #204

Comment

Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post

Vehicle interiors, dash's, etc., "off-gas", leaving a tough film on window/windshield interiors. Most plastics used in this application will take a year or so to complete the cycle.
        Yep, seen it lots on car/truck interior glass, but this is inside the damn headlight. Never had it happen on a bike before. Weird.

Official HERD Member #00231

"Blue skies hanging over my head, I got five hundred miles to ride" - RVZ

Comment

Originally posted by Wanna Ride View Post

Yep, seen it lots on car/truck interior glass, but this is inside the damn headlight. Never had it happen on a bike before. Weird.
          Well, I guess it`d be like a in a small container, it is going to leave a film.
          Ear Tag no. 00030
          MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
          Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
          If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
          The missing link
          http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

Working...
          X