I want to add a tach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to add a tach

I love my bike (2012 XL1200C) but I think it's lacking a couple basic things. I've always like having a tachometer. I shift by feel and sound, but I still feel like I'm losing something no being able to see the RPM. Can anyone recommend a small digital tach> I really don't want to replace the entire speedo.
    Thanks

Hi Kritter, I don't know much about Sportsters, or much of anything else for that matter, but I found this on the web and it looked like what you may be looking for...... Glenn

http://www.harley-davidson.com/webap...tentryId=13212
    Where does it say Humpty Dumpty was an Egg?
    Official HERD Member #00127 - Glenn
    Growing old is not for Sissies..........

Comment

If I didn't have so much gear on my handlebars, that would be perfect. I found one in the catalog that replaces the oe speedo with one that has a tach and digital speedo. $350! I think HD stands for hundred dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by Kritter View Post
        If I didn't have so much gear on my handlebars, that would be perfect. I found one in the catalog that replaces the oe speedo with one that has a tach and digital speedo. $350! I think HD stands for hundred dollar.
        You're a fast learner :cash
        Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I know I'm crazy therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy.....

Comment

Working...
        X