Fundraising Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundraising Event

I was hot and tired earlier today from all THE CLEANING and puting things together....had my scrubs on and had a beer. Then.....phone rings......Hello....Hey Frank...........What? You have plans for this evening?.....No.....Want to go to a fundraiser? Uhhhhh.....When.....and where........Well....I am meeting the rest of the guys up this road and that road........OK. When do you want to meet? Well...I'm leaving the house in 10 minutes. It was CLL calling!

I geared up and got to the meeting spot. We got to the event and bought dinner! CLL bought the first beer..then we bought some tickets...half of the money collected went to the fundraiser and half went to the winner.

Well.....CLL375 won the pot and when they were giving him the prize...He donated it back for the cause! That is what I am talking about. HERD at it's best.

Little girl had an accident and lost her vision!

Great times...Great cause and I am glad CLL called me!
    I just got in from the event!

2010 FLHX - Street Glide
    HERD MEMBER #00003

Way to go CLL!!!! I you!!!
    OLD SKOOL BIKERS RULE, WE DO WHAT IT TAKES AND LIKE IT!!!
    With age comes wisdom, yeah right!
    FIRST "HERD BIKE OF THE MONTH CLUB MEMBER"
    RIP Rick.....Ride On Forever In Our Hearts My Brother!

Comment

good fer you cll, thats usually what happens around here, the winner will donate the cash winnings back to the cause and the prizes are auctioned off and cash donated to the cause.
      Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I know I'm crazy therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy.....

Comment

Good people around here.
        Y'done us proud CLL!

Official Herd Dumbass
        (Ask anybody)

MONK
        Crocified '07 XL1200C
        Herd #34

Comment

Way to go. Y'all did the Herd proud
          The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse, will be pretending I'm not excited!

Comment

All the time! CLL is one class act....
            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
            HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Considering I'm not a real charitable guy I woulda have kept the money. J/K I'm pretty sure just about every one of the herd would have done the same thing for a good cause.
              HERD Member #114
              2007 FLHTCU Ultra Classic
              When all else fails, GET A BIGGER HAMMER!
              If common sense was so common, wouldn't everyone have it?

Comment

Frank you need to make sure you get CLL a new Patch... Great to hear of good things happening....

Comment

Thanks guys. I was really surprised to see I was holding the winning ticket being that I just bought it a few minutes before the drawing. I had a good time a met some other guys that welcomed me back to their house for a party. I was a little leery but went anyway. We partied all night with all the free beer and food a person can consume.
                  Whatever doesn't kill me....HAD BETTER START RUNNING!

Official HERD Member #00130

Comment

Working...
                  X