Just a little ride...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a little ride...

Well its been hot as hell here is south central Virginia. Pretty much close to or over 100* and super high humidity for the pass two and a half months. Needless to say not my (or the wifes for that matter) favorite riding weather.
    This morning, on the other hand was a nice and sunny 69* and not a cloud in the sky. After the kids got on the bus for the first day of school I took advantage of the situation and went for a little ride. Even though only cruised for 58 miles it sure did feel good. Can't wait for fall and the return of the cooler weather. I sure have missed riding this summer.
    Joe

2009 FLHTCU Ultra Classic - Vivid Black
    Brand #121

pussy
    x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x
    HERD member #66
    HS I Survivor
    HS II Survivor
    HS III Survivor
    HS IV,V,VI wanted to go.....

Comment

I was about to jump in and agree with G when I remembered that as soon as it gets below 55* I cover the bike and curl up in a snuggie next to the gas log, so if Joe says it's too hot to ride, well, OK, I'm not gonna trash talk him.

Comment

Ride in Peace Wndchsr

www.my.doterra.com/jbush

Comment

:zeta
          U.S. Army "Retired"
          (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

Haaaa!
            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
            HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

real nice here today,mid 70z,I pray its a going Youse guyz direction,cept without the thirty something mPH winds.It was a hundred yesterday.
              Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

Originally posted by WideOpen View Post
                I was about to jump in and agree with G when I remembered that as soon as it gets below 55* I cover the bike and curl up in a snuggie next to the gas log, so if Joe says it's too hot to ride, well, OK, I'm not gonna trash talk him.
                I will, let me, let me!

:rainrider
                H1E2R8D

Comment

Originally posted by WideOpen View Post
                  pussy also
                  x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x
                  HERD member #66
                  HS I Survivor
                  HS II Survivor
                  HS III Survivor
                  HS IV,V,VI wanted to go.....

Comment

Put almost 4k miles on my bike in July and August combined....been over 100 almost everyone of those days. It was hot an miserable but when i consider the option of paying $50 a week for gas in the car vs. $25 a week on the bike, I will just be hot :)

Josh #00042
                    R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

Comment

:):)
                      U.S. Army "Retired"
                      (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

Originally posted by Geespot View Post
                        pussy also
                        :moo

Comment

Originally posted by gruss View Post
                          :):)
                          Oh, I see how you are. Well, me and Tibadoe will remember when we needed a moderator to stop the personal bashing and restore order, ole Gruss was laughing his azz off. uh huh.

Comment

FIRED!!! oops wrong thread!
                            HERDSTER #00115
                            Herdstock II survivor
                            Herdstock III survivor
                            Herdstock IV survivor
                            Herdstock VI survivor
                            MOO TON CREW member
                            I like the dog. If he can't eat it or f**k it, he pisses on it. I can get behind that

Comment

Originally posted by tibadoe View Post
                              Well its been hot as hell here is south central Virginia. Pretty much close to or over 100* and super high humidity for the pass two and a half months. Needless to say not my (or the wifes for that matter) favorite riding weather.
                              This morning, on the other hand was a nice and sunny 69* and not a cloud in the sky. After the kids got on the bus for the first day of school I took advantage of the situation and went for a little ride. Even though only cruised for 58 miles it sure did feel good. Can't wait for fall and the return of the cooler weather. I sure have missed riding this summer.
                              Sure rub it in Tibadoe....i thought the same about the beautiful weather on my way into work this morning!! :watching
                              "09" King & "10" Forty-Eight(wifes)
                              If u ain't ridin u ain't livin!!

Comment

Working...
                              X