Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Morning Ride

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sunday Morning Ride

    I tried posting this on YouTube but because of the music copyright, it muted the sound.

    I now understand the Mrs. helmet view. I had raised her seat but then the sissy bar was not supporting her back. I lowered her side of the seat to stock again and lowered mine a bit but as you can see, still not enough.

    Hope you have Windows Media to view it. Short video from home to small marina to restaurant across the main marina.

    http://www.herdmembers.com/sunday.html
    .
    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
    HERD MEMBER #00003


  • #2
    Loading






    very





    slow
    There is a special place in our hearts... Carved out for our memories
    R.I.P. RubberDown
    R.I.P. James "Jimbo"
    Reese

    Comment


    • #3
      Same here
      Miles are on a road map, close to home is here
      Very Proud member #99
      Official Herd Hugger
      Count your life by smiles, not tears:
      Count your age by friends, not years.
      Old bikers don't gray, they CHROME OUT!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Need a smaller head Boss.
        THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
        How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

        Comment


        • #5
          Mrs Boss didnt tell ya you got a big head?
          THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
          How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

          Comment


          • #6
            :)

            Also, the T-Shirt was compliments from Axxell33 - Thanks Brad!!!
            .
            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
            HERD MEMBER #00003

            Comment


            • #7
              It was a pretty nice day for mid January
              John
              Herd member #20
              2005 Ultra Classic
              Does my Heaven burn like Hell on you?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Naw...The date is incorrect. This was taken using the SPY camera that Jim recommended. Sunglasses style....
                .
                2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                HERD MEMBER #00003

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  I tried posting this on YouTube but because of the music copyright, it muted the sound.

                  I now understand the Mrs. helmet view. I had raised her seat but then the sissy bar was not supporting her back. I lowered her side of the seat to stock again and lowered mine a bit but as you can see, still not enough.

                  Hope you have Windows Media to view it. Short video from home to small marina to restaurant across the main marina.
                  Very cool, got to get some kind of video recorder for the riding. The glasses look like they do a great job, even tho I like it better when Frank wears them and we get to see the young lady that's with him ;-)

                  I think most of the time the better half doesn't get enough credit for sitting back there, especially on the long rides. Can't be a lot of fun looking at the back of my helmet for hours on end. Takes a good woman to do that.

                  Great vid you two, thanks.
                  There is a special place in our hearts... Carved out for our memories
                  R.I.P. RubberDown
                  R.I.P. James "Jimbo"
                  Reese

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Very cool vid Mr. and Mrs boss!!
                    #77
                    "09" King & "10" Forty-Eight(wifes)
                    If u ain't ridin u ain't livin!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Way cool Boss! Wish I was as technologically talented as you. That is a sweet video/soundtrack.
                      HERD#00004
                      *disclaimer: I am not an expert. Like everyone else I have an opinion.

                      HS1 and HS2 Attendee

                      Paracord Crew Member

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                        I tried posting this on YouTube but because of the music copyright, it muted the sound.

                        I now understand the Mrs. helmet view. I had raised her seat but then the sissy bar was not supporting her back. I lowered her side of the seat to stock again and lowered mine a bit but as you can see, still not enough.

                        Hope you have Windows Media to view it. Short video from home to small marina to restaurant across the main marina.

                        http://www.herdmembers.com/sunday.html
                        Yes but if you had an ultra you'd get the tour pac with the padded back and arm rest, I'm just saying.................. 2 speakers in the back and full stereo/CB/CD controls for the passenger so the driver can concentrate on the road.
                        HERD#00004
                        *disclaimer: I am not an expert. Like everyone else I have an opinion.

                        HS1 and HS2 Attendee

                        Paracord Crew Member

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Glyde View Post
                          Very cool, got to get some kind of video recorder for the riding. The glasses look like they do a great job, even tho I like it better when Frank wears them and we get to see the young lady that's with him ;-)

                          I think most of the time the better half doesn't get enough credit for sitting back there, especially on the long rides. Can't be a lot of fun looking at the back of my helmet for hours on end. Takes a good woman to do that.

                          Great vid you two, thanks.
                          Well, don't forget that we actually get to look around at the scenery where you have to study the road! It's not so bad!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by badinfluence63 View Post
                            Yes but if you had an ultra you'd get the tour pac with the padded back and arm rest, I'm just saying.................. 2 speakers in the back and full stereo/CB/CD controls for the passenger so the driver can concentrate on the road.

                            I'm just sayin..... :)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by badinfluence63 View Post
                              Yes but if you had an ultra you'd get the tour pac with the padded back and arm rest, I'm just saying.................. 2 speakers in the back and full stereo/CB/CD controls for the passenger so the driver can concentrate on the road.
                              You might as well throw in the pedicure and manicure, SPA and everything else....:)

                              You are not helping right now.....
                              .
                              2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                              HERD MEMBER #00003

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X