Here We Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here We Go

Headed out to meet up with FreeBird in an hour. Ride report to follow...

Have a great and safe trip Wideopen! Looking forward to the ride report.
    #00038 MAY HE REST IN PEACE!

I listen to the voices in my wives head that tell her to tell me what to do.

Comment

Have fun and ride safe. Looking forward to your reports.
      2010 Ultra Limited/Merlot/Cherry
      Official HERD Member #00134

Comment

Stay safe and have fun WO
        2018 Road Glide
        Member #00014

Comment

Have a great ride and be safe!!
          OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
          2014 FLHXS
          U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Have fun! PICS!!!!

Comment

Safe riding for ya'll,,,
              2010 FLHX - Street Glide
              HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Yesterday we made it into Salina, KS about 10:30 local time. 16 hours on the road, 870 miles. FreeBird had to make a temporary road repair to his shift lever, the front one seems to be stripped. Other than that and the HEAT it was a great day. We are headed for Boulder tonight, should be a shorter day and I will try to post some vid. Later...

Comment

You had a long day and made some good mileage. Not sure I want to do almost 900 miles in a day. Way to go.

Comment

We did 470 miles yesterday and spent the night in Boulder, CO. It is beautilful here, FreeBird is ready to have his stuff sent from Ohio and just stay. His son will be starting college here next month, so that may have something to do with it. We are headed to RMNP this morning, then West to Utah. I tried to upload video last night and it was taking hours, so I stopped. Don't know if it's the connection or this netbook. I'll try again, but this may be an after the ride documentary.
                    So far the heat has been intense, but we got into a little thundershower just as we entered Boulder yesterday and it cooled things off a bit. We can see snow up in the mountains where we are headed this morning, so I expect it's a little cooler there. More to come...

Comment

Hope he got everything all fixed up!!! And....

2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Sounds like you are having fun WO! Can't wait to see the pics or vid; that's some beautiful country.
                        H1E2R8D

Comment

Sounds great. Hope you can get the vid to load, good luck.

Comment

Have a safe trip!
                            Jeff
                            09 FLHRCI
                            Herd Member #00045

Comment

From Vernal, Utah

353 miles today from Boulder to Vernal. Met some nice folks on the road. Got rained on and rode about 7 miles up under construction mud roads in the NP. Have LOTS of video to post when I get home, but this little netbook just won't handle it. It downloads and stores it ok, but I can't do anything with it. The pics from today start in Estes Park, where we stopped to put on jackets and had to stop again to put on rain gear before we got out of town. We were advised by a park ranger that motorcycles should stay off the Timber Ridge route due to heavy rain and high wind. When I asked how to get to US 40 in Granby, she said Timber Ridge is the only way, be careful. We got to the Alpine center at the top, the sun came out and it was a beautiful day. By the time we got to Western Colorado, the wind was so hot it felt like it was blowing off the bellows of hell. Headed to Jackson Hole, Wyoming tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X