Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikers Reunion

http://www.bikersreunion.ca/index.php

Its about 330 mile run from home. Me and a bud leaving Thursday, and coming home Sunday. My first trip to this rally and from what I've herd, it wont be my last.

Hope to get pics to post next week.

I know its a long way for most here, but if anyone is headed that way, let me know.
    There is a special place in our hearts... Carved out for our memories
    R.I.P. RubberDown
    R.I.P. James "Jimbo"
    Reese

OOOHHHHHHHH,Red Green is gonna be there erbox,dang,that is going to be some kind a gathering,If I lived that close I would be there too.
    Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

Hey, they got HERD SHIRTS!!!!

Bring us all one back!!!
      OLD SKOOL BIKERS RULE, WE DO WHAT IT TAKES AND LIKE IT!!!
      With age comes wisdom, yeah right!
      FIRST "HERD BIKE OF THE MONTH CLUB MEMBER"
      RIP Rick.....Ride On Forever In Our Hearts My Brother!

Comment

Listen here Reverend....You bring us some good pictures....
        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
        HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Yes! Pics needed. I would go just to see Red Green! You can't beat Possum Lodge or Duct tape! lol
          Jeff
          09 FLHRCI
          Herd Member #00045

Comment

have a safe trip to and from!!!!!!
            OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
            2014 FLHXS
            U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Have fun and pics...lots a pics....!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Miles are on a road map, close to home is here
              Very Proud member #99
              Official Herd Hugger
              Count your life by smiles, not tears:
              Count your age by friends, not years.
              Old bikers don't gray, they CHROME OUT!!

Comment

Had a couple days of great riding. Thursday rode a little more than half way and spent the night at a friends place. He had BBQ ribs and a cooler full of ice cold Coors Lite waitin' for us. Friday rode the rest of the way and set up to party. The rally is more of a family affair, local entertainment (bands) pretty quiet for most. For us it was just a two day party. Saturday afternoon saw the motocross stunt riders, a crazy bunch and Rocket Man, who was a little lame. We had about a mile walk to the event tent and as we were getting ready to go see Red Green the rain came in buckets, so we stayed under the party tent and finished off what ever was left to drink. Needless to say, the 350 miles home in 90 degree heat with about 9 hours sleep in 3 days was a chore.
                Attached Files
                R.I.P. RubberDown
                R.I.P. James "Jimbo"
                Reese

Comment

Glad ya got home safe!! Man I'd be scared to death jumpin high like that, WOW!!:95:95
                  Miles are on a road map, close to home is here
                  Very Proud member #99
                  Official Herd Hugger
                  Count your life by smiles, not tears:
                  Count your age by friends, not years.
                  Old bikers don't gray, they CHROME OUT!!

Comment

I didn't get a lot of pic's, but on the way back to party central I saw this bike. The owner wasn't around, and I can't say if the murals on the bike are his son or not......................I don't know why, maybe the father in me, but I was moved to tears. God Bless all that serve, have served, and will serve both our great countries.
                    Attached Files
                    R.I.P. RubberDown
                    R.I.P. James "Jimbo"
                    Reese

Comment

Originally posted by Glyde View Post
                      I didn't get a lot of pic's, but on the way back to party central I saw this bike. The owner wasn't around, and I can't say if the murals on the bike are his son or not......................I don't know why, maybe the father in me, but I was moved to tears. God Bless all that serve, have served, and will serve both our great countries.
                      Not just the father in you Glyde. That's a powerful reminder.

Thanks for posting that.
                      #00038 MAY HE REST IN PEACE!

I listen to the voices in my wives head that tell her to tell me what to do.

Comment

Had a couple days of great riding. Thursday rode a little more than half way and spent the night at a friends place. He had BBQ ribs and a cooler full of ice cold Coors Lite waitin' for us. Friday rode the rest of the way and set up to party. The rally is more of a family affair, local entertainment (bands) pretty quiet for most. For us it was just a two day party. Saturday afternoon saw the motocross stunt riders, a crazy bunch and Rocket Man, who was a little lame. We had about a mile walk to the event tent and as we were getting ready to go see Red Green the rain came in buckets, so we stayed under the party tent and finished off what ever was left to drink. Needless to say, the 350 miles home in 90 degree heat with about 9 hours sleep in 3 days was a chore.
                        glad ya had a great time !n man i sure do miss gettin big air like that!!
                        herd member #00112
                        smitty
                        2009 nightster
                        AMA#262299 LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Just checked the web site, and this rally is a fund raiser for cancer care

They done real good this year. erbox

The bike was a 2010 Wide Glide.
                          R.I.P. RubberDown
                          R.I.P. James "Jimbo"
                          Reese

Comment

That has to be someone very close to that person! Glad you took the time to take the pictures and share them with us!
                            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                            HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Thanks for the pics! Glad you made it back safe since it doesn't sound like ya had much sleep! lol
                              Jeff
                              09 FLHRCI
                              Herd Member #00045

Comment

Working...
                              X