Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan
    replied
    Nice pictures and looks to me like if I ever make it out to Texas thats a ride I will have to do

Leave a comment:

• NIUHD
    replied
    Excellent pics and what looks to be a very interesting ride. thanks for posting these.

Leave a comment:

• Motive
    replied
    Nice pics, 12 hours in my saddle woulda busted my tailbone for sure...let alone my woman on the back.

Leave a comment:

• CLL375
    replied
    Thanks. The pictures and video were taken with an Olympus STYLUS TOUGH-8000 (its water proof).

Leave a comment:

• doorgunnerjgs
    replied
    NICE pics! What kind of camera do you use that is waterproof enough for the one in the swimmin' hole?

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    I'll have the Harley bag as well. I'll call you in the morning. Probably depart at around 10:00 - Take the 8 through Pasadena, then highway 3 to Nasa Road one then to 146 South.

Leave a comment:

• CLL375
    replied
    Damn! I already out weigh you by 100lbs and now the tour-pack...not a fair race. Just kidding. Tour-pack it is.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. Boss
    replied
    Originally posted by CLL375 View Post
    Deal! Should I install the tour-pack?
    Frank here... if it's not too much trouble, yeah, install it. Can't remember what is there. Best pizza on the Boardwalk. My treat!

Leave a comment:

• CLL375
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    How about a ride tomorrow to Kemah, TX and lunch? I have to make a trip out there in the cager to retrieve some items off the boat that is at the Marina...but between 2 touring bikes, I think we can saddle it.
    Deal! Should I install the tour-pack?

Leave a comment:

• krcampbell
    replied
    cool

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    How about a ride tomorrow to Kemah, TX and lunch? I have to make a trip out there in the cager to retrieve some items off the boat that is at the Marina...but between 2 touring bikes, I think we can saddle it.

Leave a comment:

• CLL375
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    All of that wind noise could have been avoided if you had the right exhaust....Jus'Sayin!!! :)
    HAHAHAHA! Wanna race?

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    All of that wind noise could have been avoided if you had the right exhaust....Jus'Sayin!!! :)

Leave a comment:

• CLL375
    replied
    Here's a quick video...sorry about all the wind noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDtyGVQ06fU

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    7 or 8 hours to get there....Maybe. As long as it does not interfere with my Florida trip that I want to make.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X