Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

+My next ride 6/19 to 6/26

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • +My next ride 6/19 to 6/26

    Hope this works...it's the next ride my small group (4 bikes - 7 people) is taking. We did Deals Gap & the Tail last year, this time we head north. Really looking forward to this (although it won't be like Herdstock)

    Hmmm, let me work on this..... be right back

    Ahh, screw it...anyhow we're heading out Saturday morning with day 1 ending in Bennington Vermont
    Second day going to Littleton NH for 2 days
    Then off to Bar Harbor for 2 days
    Thursday we start heading back stopping overnight in Salem Mass.
    Going to Mystic Ct and may stay there Friday night or head a bit more south and back home late Saturday.
    1460 miles not including the little rides while at each location Mt Washington, Mystic...
    Last edited by elPrez; 06-11-2010, 09:19 AM.
    John
    Herd member #20
    2005 Ultra Classic
    Does my Heaven burn like Hell on you?
    sigpic

  • #2
    I'm just gettin a sign in page. But I aint been here anyhow fits right in with my Garmin 660
    THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
    How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

    Comment


    • #3
      Sounds like we are going to just miss one another. We are leaving out 6/20 and heading to PA to spend the first night just inside the PA line. Then on 6/21 we will be in Gettysburg and York. Then on 6/22 will be in Hershey PA and begin heading to Niagara Falls which we should be at by late on 6/23. From there we are not sure but will probably head east form the falls, we are not really planning much, just sort of playing it by ear really.
      Herd Member #87
      US Navy Veteran

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vlade View Post
        I'm just gettin a sign in page. But I aint been here anyhow fits right in with my Garmin 660
        Yeah, I tried to link the actual ride but just couldn't get it to work.
        John
        Herd member #20
        2005 Ultra Classic
        Does my Heaven burn like Hell on you?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by wndchsr View Post
          Sounds like we are going to just miss one another. We are leaving out 6/20 and heading to PA to spend the first night just inside the PA line. Then on 6/21 we will be in Gettysburg and York. Then on 6/22 will be in Hershey PA and begin heading to Niagara Falls which we should be at by late on 6/23. From there we are not sure but will probably head east form the falls, we are not really planning much, just sort of playing it by ear really.
          Dang, If I was gonna be home I'd have you swing by my area. I'm about an hour Southeast of where you'll be in Pa
          John
          Herd member #20
          2005 Ultra Classic
          Does my Heaven burn like Hell on you?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by elPrez View Post
            Yeah, I tried to link the actual ride but just couldn't get it to work.
            I don know if ya could do a screenshot, copy paste or somethin. Think they would have a share option of some kind
            THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
            How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by vlade View Post
              I don know if ya could do a screenshot, copy paste or somethin. Think they would have a share option of some kind
              Yeah, I can email it out to individuals but...I'll try to copy it when I get home from work.
              John
              Herd member #20
              2005 Ultra Classic
              Does my Heaven burn like Hell on you?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Sounds like a great trip. I would love to tour the Northeast some day.
                Jeff
                09 FLHRCI
                Herd Member #00045

                Comment


                • #9
                  Gunna be pretty close to me in Laconia Prez, i'm there from the 17 th to 20 th....rain suit in hand..
                  actually ,,i'll be going by you !
                  Last edited by CRAIGERHD; 06-11-2010, 12:23 PM.
                  HERD MEMBER #0057

                  If i only had more time..............

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CRAIGERHD View Post
                    Gunna be pretty close to me in Laconia Prez, i'm there from the 17 th to 20 th....rain suit in hand..
                    actually ,,i'll be going by you !
                    Yeah, we tried to work Laconia in but the kids don't get out of school til the 15th and the others going couldn't work vacations out right
                    John
                    Herd member #20
                    2005 Ultra Classic
                    Does my Heaven burn like Hell on you?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'll give ya the "Herd salute"on the way by...lol !
                      HERD MEMBER #0057

                      If i only had more time..............

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CRAIGERHD View Post
                        I'll give ya the "Herd salute"on the way by...lol !
                        I'll be looking for ya but the way I drive I may see you all over my trip and it won't be you!
                        John
                        Herd member #20
                        2005 Ultra Classic
                        Does my Heaven burn like Hell on you?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It'll be easy....I'll be the only one smiling at ya .. with the said salute lol !!!
                          HERD MEMBER #0057

                          If i only had more time..............

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ok, I got help and this should show the planned ride
                            http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.c...5&locale=en_US
                            John
                            Herd member #20
                            2005 Ultra Classic
                            Does my Heaven burn like Hell on you?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              el prez..you'll be near my home 20. I sent you a PM with my home phone #.
                              HERD#00004
                              *disclaimer: I am not an expert. Like everyone else I have an opinion.

                              HS1 and HS2 Attendee
                              http://forum.oakislandtreasure.co.uk/

                              Paracord Crew Member

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X