• Show
Clear All

• WA State Registry

Looks like I am it, thus far.
    HERD member #95
    US Army Vet
    www.mtbakercrossfit.com
    www.pacificnortwestkettlebellclub.com

Where in Washington? I used to live in Spokane and actually go up that way to Couer d' Alene every now and then...
    -Steve, MSgt USAF
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    HERD Member #73 (thanks Boss!)
    RIP TSgt Jason Norton and SSgt Brian McElroy-KIA 22 Jan 06 near Taji, Iraq. You'll never be forgotten...

Comment

If I'm not mistaken the map has him in the upper Western side - Opposite from Spokane! Thank God for the HERD map....jus' sayin....;)
      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

i feel your pain......seriously, utah is a desolate wasteland, except for that pin on my house..LOL !!
        Originally posted by yoda View Post
        Looks like I am it, thus far.
        U.S. Army "Retired"
        (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

Skagit County, on the wet side of the state, about 30 miles from the Canadian Border. I was on the other forum as krav maga.
          HERD member #95
          US Army Vet
          www.mtbakercrossfit.com
          www.pacificnortwestkettlebellclub.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            If I'm not mistaken the map has him in the upper Western side - Opposite from Spokane! Thank God for the HERD map....jus' sayin....;)
            Hahaha!!! Chit, you're right! I didn't think to look on the map!
            -Steve, MSgt USAF
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
            RIP TSgt Jason Norton and SSgt Brian McElroy-KIA 22 Jan 06 near Taji, Iraq. You'll never be forgotten...

Comment

Skagit County, on the wet side of the state, about 30 miles from the Canadian Border. I was on the other forum as krav maga.
              Ahhh, well welcome!!!
              -Steve, MSgt USAF
              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I'm in Island County. Only lived here 15 months; haven't even done the Cascade loop yet! This summer for sure.

Ride safe.

Thanks Steve!
                H1E2R8D

Comment

Spokane checking in
                  2006 Ultra Glide

Comment

Hey ya ll im in Ky but my daughter lives in Oak Harbor Wash. I love drivein along the columbia river on the Ore side lookin across to Wash. All the cliffs and water falls, one of the most beautiful drives in all America.
                    Appalachian Redneck

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used and worn out, loudly proclaiming, "WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Comment

Americans judge distance in miles..Canadians judge distance by time spent driving..i dont know how many miles it is but it takes 20min for me to reach the US/CAN border..lol
                      09 Softail Springer FLSTFBT "AKA" Heritage Fatbones Touring
                      www.youtube.com/user/bcvtwin?feature=mhee

herd #148

Comment

Have some distant kin in Wash.. Going to visit someday
                        Those who say it can't be done should get in the way of those doing it.
                        Patriot Guard Riders # 209,359
                        Official HERD Member #00139

Comment

Roadblock From Kennewick wa here......
                          1a There is something wrong in the state of Pistolero.:check6

Comment

from Poulsbo here and have alot of family there.... stuck in VA until the Coast Guard moves us back home to WA
                            Ken 2003 100th Anniversary FLSTF FatBoy Official HERD Member #00172

Comment

Originally posted by colonelangus View Post
                              Americans judge distance in miles..Canadians judge distance by time spent driving..i dont know how many miles it is but it takes 20min for me to reach the US/CAN border..lol
                              Not just Canadians...people in Montana do the same thing...takes forever to get anywhere there...Texas is almost that way too...
                              Patti, HERD Georgia Girl #113

RubberDown/Double Secret Agent #19 and Ozzyrral #213...RIP
                              We will ride again wndchsr...
                              'If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun.' - Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X