Kentucky Registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky Registry

Welcome all you Hillbillys, Im in Lexington and we ride to a weekly gathering at the river, lookin forward to see some of ya there. And if you live in this state I expect to see ya at HERDstock !
    Appalachian Redneck

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used and worn out, loudly proclaiming, "WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!!!"

I second that! One heck of an event!!!
    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
    HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

I'm in Maysville!
      Jeff
      09 FLHRCI
      Herd Member #00045

Comment

Originally posted by jirvin View Post
        I'm in Maysville!
        I know where you is,lol. you goin make thursday night down on the river this week ?
        Appalachian Redneck

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used and worn out, loudly proclaiming, "WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Comment

I've got to come down and see you guys. Maysville is only about 90 minutes from my house, and I've come through there my whole life for one reason or another. My great aunts and uncles lived over at Texas, KY, near Springfield, and we used to come down through Maysville to go there when I was no bigger than a tobaccy sprout.

Comment

Ive meet Jirvin, lookin forward to meetin you.
            Appalachian Redneck

Comment

Hog, what town are you in?
              Jeff
              09 FLHRCI
              Herd Member #00045

Comment

Hog, what town are you in?
                Chillicothe. I came through Maysville for years on my way to Corbin to "kid swap". My son lived with me and daughter lived in Alabama with her mom and we would meet in Corbin. Thank God those days are past. But I like to ride down that way, come down 68 to Ripley and sometimes on down to Aberdeen and cross. Never been over the new bridge there at Ripley. Then back up 52 to Manchester and on up through West Union towards home. Sometimes we go down to Cincy and cross and follow the river over to North of Louisville and go on down to Bluegrass HD. That is in my Top Five HD shops.

Comment

Oh yeah I know where you are. Is the Bluegrass HD in Louisville? I haven't been there yet.
                  Jeff
                  09 FLHRCI
                  Herd Member #00045

Comment

Yes, it's right off I64 at Blankenbaker Pkwy.

Comment

Isn't there two around cincy? Eastgate and Florence. Have you been to Man O War HD here in Lexington? It is nice since it moved from in town to out there.
                      Jeff
                      09 FLHRCI
                      Herd Member #00045

Comment

I've been to Eastgate, it's OK, and there is/was Aces & Eights up by Kings Island. It used to be a great shop but I stopped in there last year and it was empty, looked like they were closing. Only a couple of bikes and the shelves were mostly bare. Nobody spoke to us or anything. We stopped in Man O' War a couple of years ago, that place is huge.

Comment

Yes it is. They have those bikes in stalls just like horses. I hear there is a big dealership down in London Ky now right off I-75. Dixie has been there I believe. I thought there was a Harley dealer close to Florence Mall area there in Cincy?
                          Jeff
                          09 FLHRCI
                          Herd Member #00045

Comment

Yes it is. They have those bikes in stalls just like horses. I hear there is a big dealership down in London Ky now right off I-75. Dixie has been there I believe. I thought there was a Harley dealer close to Florence Mall area there in Cincy?
                            If there is I haven't been to it. I was down that way last August most recently and don't recall. I may have to check that out.

Comment

Finally made it over here from the other site. I'm in LaCenter, Ky about 10 miles from the Mississippi river.
                              Combat Veterans Association member #3914
                              Herd member #00071

Comment

Working...
                              X