No announcement yet.

PFF PFF PFF....Frank? Is this thing on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PFF PFF PFF....Frank? Is this thing on?

Yo Boss Man! I have a school next week in Houston. I'll be there Mon-Wed...leaving out Thursday in the AM.

So the question is, where we hookin up for dinner? Gotta be someplace high-falutin'...with box wine and the NICE plastic flatware that looks like chrome! That's right! I ain't easy!

Seriously, let's do some dinner! Hit me up sometime Monday and we'll work out the details.

Fraaaaaannnnnk? Hellloooooo???

Comment

You got my number! I was out riding! Hold please. I need to make an important announcement.
      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Give me a call. I will want to do a TWISTED TEA when you are down here in honor of Jeff.
        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
        HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Will do.

Comment

Post pics!!!!!!
            sigpicHERD medic! #00039
            I am Jase's precious
            If you are what you eat, then I'm delicious!
            I miss you Rick, you goofball
            HPH- The Legend

Comment

Originally posted by HoboCoastie View Post
              Yo Boss Man! I have a school next week in Houston. I'll be there Mon-Wed...leaving out Thursday in the AM.

So the question is, where we hookin up for dinner? Gotta be someplace high-falutin'...with box wine and the NICE plastic flatware that looks like chrome! That's right! I ain't easy!

Seriously, let's do some dinner! Hit me up sometime Monday and we'll work out the details.

Aren't you fancy? ;) Hey Ben, good to see you posting. Hope you and Frank are able to connect while you're in Houston. We will, of course, need photographic proof of the shenanigans. :)
              Kristy
              Official HERD Member #00205

'09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
              Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

Comment

Working...
              X