Sturgis rally 2011 free oil change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sturgis rally 2011 free oil change

My good friend Rich Vreeland does a free oil change every year at Sturgis.bring your on oil and filter and his techs will service your bike for free.have a cold drink or soft serve ice cream while you wait.

Rich and his brother Ray owns Vreeland HD in Bloomsburg,PA. he pays his techs that want to go to service bikes at sturgis. so no fear, this isn't a fly by night operation.

Monday, August 8 at 9:00am - August 11 at 4:00pm

Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
    1638 Juction ave
    Sturgis, South Dakota

Just bring your oil and filter and we will do the rest!!
    Sit back and enjoy a free cold drink or some soft serve ice cream while we do the work for you!!! This is a totally free service no donations accepted.

heres the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=189124741143258
    Last edited by BigWorm; 07-09-2011, 12:33 AM.
    Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I know I'm crazy therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy.....

Cll might use that service....he is going this year.
    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
    HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Is CLL riding or towing or is this a stupid question?
      HERD#00004
      *disclaimer: I am not an expert. Like everyone else I have an opinion.

HS1 and HS2 Attendee
      http://forum.oakislandtreasure.co.uk/

Paracord Crew Member

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluence63 View Post
        Is CLL riding or towing or is this a stupid question?
        I thought he was gonna ride out there.
        Herd Member #87
        US Navy Veteran

Comment

Hey Wnd.

As you well know he'll get a better experience if he does. But wouldn't blame him to save time taking a trailer?

Originally posted by wndchsr View Post
          I thought he was gonna ride out there.
          HERD#00004

HS1 and HS2 Attendee

Paracord Crew Member

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluence63 View Post
            Hey Wnd.

As you well know he'll get a better experience if he does. But wouldn't blame him to save time taking a trailer?
            I understand folks have a need to trailer, however having done both I prefer to ride. I have found that the journey is often times much more enjoyable and memorable than the destination itself. Besides, Sturgis is all about the ride out there, or it used to be.
            Herd Member #87
            US Navy Veteran

Comment

Having traveled the stetch of I-40 between Barstow and OKC or the rt400 from pitsburg,KS to Durango,I could appreciate at least having a trailer nearby,lol!

Originally posted by wndchsr View Post
              I understand folks have a need to trailer, however having done both I prefer to ride. I have found that the journey is often times much more enjoyable and memorable than the destination itself. Besides, Sturgis is all about the ride out there, or it used to be.
              HERD#00004

HS1 and HS2 Attendee

Paracord Crew Member

Comment

No trailer this time guys! Jenny and I are heading out August 7th on the longest ride we've taken. We are doing Strugis then, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, then into west Texas Big Bend. After all then a nice relaxing stay in San Antonio on the riverwalk. Total miles is a little north of 4000. Should be a blast.
                Whatever doesn't kill me....HAD BETTER START RUNNING!

Official HERD Member #00130

Comment

If you rgonna be in New Mexico, take hwy 64 across the top of the state as it is just a great ride and take you through some beautiful scenery. In Utah you are gonna want to see Bryce and Zion Canyons as you wont regret it as well as the Grand Canyon of course. After you leave Bryce Canyon, jump on hwy 12 to hwy 24 and then you can pick up I-70. These areas are ones to not be missed and you will love it, take my word for it, We were out that way on '09.
                  Herd Member #87
                  US Navy Veteran

Comment

There is a little family owned resteraunt on hwy 12 just out side of Boulder that is a must stop at place.
                    Herd Member #87
                    US Navy Veteran

Comment

Damn I am jealous as that is some of the prettiest scenery I have ever saw in my life.
                      Herd Member #87
                      US Navy Veteran

Comment

And you have to see Monument Valley and make sure you stay in the reservation outside Monument Valley, just a cool place. Chit I wanna go back.
                        Herd Member #87
                        US Navy Veteran

Comment

Thanks for all the advice Wnd! It's gunna be a great time. We plan on doing a lot of camping at some great spots. Let me rephrase that. I plan on camping but after a few days we'll see how Jenny feels. She really excited to camp because she's never done it.

Comment

I'm just trying to fill in a little map like you, Wnd. HAHAHA!

Comment

i rode my bike to trailer week:):):)
                              Ear Tag no. 00030
                              MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
                              Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
                              If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
                              The missing link
                              http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

Working...
                              X