I will scan it and email it to ya..
    A.K.A. Chad
    Official Ear Tag #163
    Official Member Paracord Posse
    2012 FLHTK Ultra Limited
    "I talk a lot but don't say much, and I know it..."
    "If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog."

Comment

JC...here's the article so everyone can read it...

Hoka Hey_1.pdf
      A.K.A. Chad
      Official Ear Tag #163
      2012 FLHTK Ultra Limited

Comment

Originally posted by Clone View Post
        How in the world do you only sleep an hour a day for thta many days straight? Sounds impossible
        It said something about him being a private jet pilot and his hobby is riding in remote areas of the world like the Himalayas, so he was training for the hoka hey without knowing.
        Josh
        Herd Member #00042
        2017 Road Glide Ultra

R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

Comment

thats awesome, thank you!
          JC
          Is it time for Herdstock yet?!?!?
          Official HERD Member #00162

sigpic

Comment

Well my horse is running 5th, and hasnt done anything stupid yet

Dont know how many are following if any at all, but a large group screwed up and went up northeast out of the way about 180 miles out of the way

thats going to cost them!
            JC

sigpic

Comment

He is about 25 miles ahead as of right now, and appears to have a running partner. They have now been running for 24 hours, so we should be seeing some rest stops and such.

Jimmy told me 2 weeks ago when he was here dropping off tires and pre paying for his service for the run that he planned on running 36 hours straight before sleeping any. THATS NUTS!

go go go #604 !!
              JC

sigpic

Comment

Just got off the phone with Jimmy, #604 the rider we are sponsoring the the dealership. He has ridden over 2000 miles in the last 56 hours and has only slept an hour

WOW

he sounded great and seems to be holding up pretty well. He is STILL in the lead!

My camper gets delivered to the shop on Friday morning, and i will be there tillt he last rider leaves.

Will have the grill, beer, and plenty of lawn chairs around the fire pit, anybody wants to join in the fun come on come on!
                JC

sigpic

Comment

Oh forgot to mention BI, I have an envelope for Mark from a few other people that rode with him on last years Hoka Hey. They wanted to help out with his return trip fundage. He is #59 if you want to watch him on the tracker, he is currently running a little forward of mid pack.

I am looking forward to meeting him, and will have my Herd shirt on for a photo op if he will let it happen.
                  JC

sigpic

Comment

Just got off the phone with Jimmy, #604 the rider we are sponsoring the the dealership. He has ridden over 2000 miles in the last 56 hours and has only slept an hour

WOW

he sounded great and seems to be holding up pretty well. He is STILL in the lead!

My camper gets delivered to the shop on Friday morning, and i will be there tillt he last rider leaves.

Will have the grill, beer, and plenty of lawn chairs around the fire pit, anybody wants to join in the fun come on come on!

Me and Chris may try to get over and keep you company for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by WideOpen View Post
                      Me and Chris may try to get over and keep you company for a while.
                      Sweet come on over! If I had a HERD flag I would fly it 20 feet over the camper! Shouldnt be to hard to find me though, I will be around somewhere
                      JC

sigpic

Comment

Very cool. I sent him a recent PM reminding him of the who what and where's of touching bases with you. Its sounds like he plans on looking you up.

Oh forgot to mention BI, I have an envelope for Mark from a few other people that rode with him on last years Hoka Hey. They wanted to help out with his return trip fundage. He is #59 if you want to watch him on the tracker, he is currently running a little forward of mid pack.

I am looking forward to meeting him, and will have my Herd shirt on for a photo op if he will let it happen.
                        HERD#00004
                        *disclaimer: I am not an expert. Like everyone else I have an opinion.

HS1 and HS2 Attendee
                        http://forum.oakislandtreasure.co.uk/

Paracord Crew Member

Comment

Will Barclay, last years winner, has taken the lead by about 25 miles right now

My horse is still running 3rd

Figure they have done about 3700 or so miles so far

Here is the map of the ride

JC

sigpic

Comment

They are getting ready to pull into Santa Fey. Will Barclay is STILL leading it, and he still hasnt slept!

Jimmy, our guy, slept for 5 hours last night and is now about 300 miles behind. He is number 604.

Live tracking here at this link

http://www.usft.com/hokahey/

I am thinking about paying the $250 and riding the Hoka Hey from here till Nashville just to get a coin for fun. Just to say I did it maybe. Who knows!
                            JC

sigpic

Comment

Home till next Tuesday!

Lead rider, last years winner Will barclay, just crossed into Illinois

Main pack still rolling thru the Broken Spoke

My guy is running 7th or 8th

JC

sigpic

Comment

Nice trailer...we got a 31' foot rockwood with one slide out..love it...

Good luck to your rider...sure wish I could come down and hang with ya as this goes on...Just had lunch last week with the fire chief and couple of firefighters from Delaware, OH...they said they ain't too far from your shop..
                                A.K.A. Chad
                                Official Ear Tag #163
                                2012 FLHTK Ultra Limited

Comment

Working...
                                X