No announcement yet.

Hoka Hey Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found out that they did give a check to the 11 finishers who came in in the time allotted a check for $10g's each

Still aggravated about it, but at least now I dont feel like the riders got ripped off
    JC
    Is it time for Herdstock yet?!?!?
    Official HERD Member #00162

sigpic

Comment

• Disappointing! Hopefully they still have time to make it a spectacular EVENT and entice people to do it again next year.
      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Anything else Clone? That's got to be some crappy news for the riders that made the long a55 ride!!!
        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
        HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• What a kick in the nutz...10g
          Expectations managed for free

Comment

• Well for Jimmy the guy we sponsored, he actually made $2500 more than he was supposed to. Where he finished only paid $7500, so he actually came out ahead.

Here is an excellent write up he finally finished. I been asking him for this for quite a while, but he finally got to it. Its a good read, takes a few minutes but I enjoyed reading about his experience

http://www.adfarrow.com/custompage.asp?pg=hokaHey
            JC
            Is it time for Herdstock yet?!?!?
            Official HERD Member #00162

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Clone View Post
              Well for Jimmy the guy we sponsored, he actually made $2500 more than he was supposed to. Where he finished only paid $7500, so he actually came out ahead.

Here is an excellent write up he finally finished. I been asking him for this for quite a while, but he finally got to it. Its a good read, takes a few minutes but I enjoyed reading about his experience

http://www.adfarrow.com/custompage.asp?pg=hokaHey
              You are right JC, it is an excellent write up, and had to read it all...well worth it for sure!!
              Miles are on a road map, close to home is here
              Very Proud member #99
              Official Herd Hugger
              Count your life by smiles, not tears:
              Count your age by friends, not years.
              Old bikers don't gray, they CHROME OUT!!

Comment

Working...
              X