No announcement yet.

Sturgis 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't do good in crowds that big. I am thinking about going to Ohio bike week to check that out though this year.
    Dale
    Official HERD Member #00145
    Keep The Rubber Side Down

Comment

It's all in what you go for - we don't stay at the campgrounds (Buffalo Chip, FTS, etc.) or do the concerts, don't do the party scene and we generally spend only one day downtown and head out before the "night shift" starts up. The riding is great the week before, still plenty of other bikes to see, which is a lot of fun IMO, but most of the boneheads haven't arrived yet. We always stay either in Rapid or Spearfish, which is fun because you still get to meet people, share a few beers and laughs and have a good time, but nobody's riding loaded and it's so much quieter. Still, this year we're going because it may be the last time the family all gets to go together, and with my kidlet we'll be 3 generations. That's going to be fun. But there are too many other places to go to spend my limited time off every year doing Sturgis.
      Kristy
      Official HERD Member #00205

'09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
      Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

Comment

Originally posted by wndchsr View Post
        Have been to Sturgis twice and that was once too many............................Way too many people and lots of drunks riding around. Everyone should go at least once but I wouldn't make it this year. Expecting 1 million people? Ain't no way I would go out there in that mess this year. After having done both....................I enjoy our trip to Arkansas in September each year way better than Sturgis.
        I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE! ! !:luck
        Ride EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. Father Time is undefeated.

Ride in Peace, Ricky "Rubberdown" Massey
        Ride Forever Free, Larry Weaver
        See you on the other side, Jeff.

Official HERD Member #00181

Comment

I wanna go back at least once.....couldn't do all I wanted to do the first time.
          Regine....but some call me Reggie

Genuine German Girl...

First German Official HERD Member #00176

Comment

Working...
          X