Pam Watson Prayer Ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam Watson Prayer Ride

I worked with this lady many years ago at Mac Tools. She is an extraordinarily fine person who has been devastated by this senseless accident. She spent many weeks in the hospital and now has a long road of recovery ahead of her.
    Any of you HERDsters in the area that would like to attend this, please mark your calendars. I'm not sure what a prayer ride is (versus a poker run for example) but I know this is a very worthy cause.
    The destination in Hocking Hills has been changed to the Olde Dutch restaurant.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pam Ride.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	1011700
    Last edited by WideOpen; 09-08-2013, 08:02 AM.

That's a worthy cause!
    2001 FXDX Superglide Sport. More horses than a feller would want

Official HERD Member #00192

"What, me worry?" Alfred E. Neuman

Comment

Wish I was close enough Mark. This appears to be sponsored by the Prayer Riders motorcycle ministry a local group and a worthwhile fundraiser. Prayers up for your friend and she will be mentioned for prayer requests this morning.

Official HERD Member #00207
      2004 Electra Glide Custom Police Bike
      RIP Ride On Larry "Ozzyrral" Weaver 6-28-2016

Comment

I don't see a date on there anywhere?
        OFFICIAL HERD Member #00214
        Favorite Rides:
        2016 Ultra Limited
        2010 ElectraGilde Ultra Classic
        2003 Dyna SuperGlide
        1957 Bell UH-1 Iroquois (Huey)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperGlide View Post
          I don't see a date on there anywhere?
          X2
          Don
          13 Road Glide Custom FLTRX
          Official HERD Member #00199

Comment

Sorry, date is Saturday September 28th, registration at 09:30, Jiffy stands up at 10:00.

Comment

Sorry we can't be there, but we will sure offer up our prayers for this lady.
              Kristy
              Official HERD Member #00205

'09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
              Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

Comment

Originally posted by outriderone View Post
                Wish I was close enough Mark. This appears to be sponsored by the Prayer Riders motorcycle ministry a local group and a worthwhile fundraiser. Prayers up for your friend and she will be mentioned for prayer requests this morning.
                Thanks, Rudy. I'm not familiar with the group but I'm going to do what I can to promote participation.

Comment

Bumping this for the Ohio HERD to make their plans to ride next Saturday, 9/28. Meet me in downtown Washington Court House around 9:15 AM and we'll get registered. The starting point is 134 W. Court Street, the main drag through town. If you see the Dairy Queen, look around and listen for bikes, you're right on top of the place. Let me know if you have any questions, and let's show folks what The HERD is all about by turning out in numbers to support this worthy cause!

Comment

I'm not near at all to where you're at, but let me know how and where to send a check, and I will. I'm sure I can spare a bit for a very worthy cause.

Comment

Originally posted by tooright View Post
                      I'm not near at all to where you're at, but let me know how and where to send a check, and I will. I'm sure I can spare a bit for a very worthy cause.
                      Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Donations for Pam can be sent to:
                      Prayer Riders
                      re: Pam Watson
                      134 W Court St.
                      Washington Court House, OH. 43160

Comment

Newpaper article today:

http://www.recordherald.com/main.asp...86&TM=59663.01

Comment

Bumping this a final time for those that haven't made riding plans for the weekend yet. If you're in Columbus or the general vicinity, please come out and represent the HERD in this worthy cause.

Comment

I'm not living in Ohio right now Mark but if I was I would sure try to make this run. Mojo being sent.
                            Herd member #85

sigpic

Comment

Thanks George, I know you would!

Comment

Working...
                              X