No announcement yet.

Victory demo ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Mittens;n1103624]That's what I'm talkin about Kev. There's an Indian demo at the same dealership in about a month, I do believe I will ablige them to ride a few of their bikes around as well. :)[/QUOTE]
    If you ride the Indian Chieftain, I would greatly appreciate it if you would take a look at my review in this sub-forum and let us know where you agree or disagree with my observations as well as reporting your own impressions of the bike. Thanks.

G'day,

Vinish
    Official HERD Member #00217

Comment

[QUOTE=LilJo;n1103444]I have Officially added "synchronicity" to all my vocabularies. LOL! <snip>[/QUOTE]Sting and the rest of the Police are very disappointed that you have waited this long to add "Synchronicity" to your vocabulary. They believe their 1983 album added this word to common parlance but perhaps twas not your cup of tee.

G'day,

Vinish

Comment

[QUOTE=Vinish;n1103684]
        If you ride the Indian Chieftain, I would greatly appreciate it if you would take a look at my review in this sub-forum and let us know where you agree or disagree with my observations as well as reporting your own impressions of the bike. Thanks.

G'day,

Vinish[/QUOTE]

I remember that review, and it was well done! I have yet to check out a demo ride on an Indian, but if I get the chance throw in my .02 cents worth on the subject.

[QUOTE=Vinish;n1103686]Sting and the rest of the Police are very disappointed that you have waited this long to add "Synchronicity" to your vocabulary. They believe their 1983 album added this word to common parlance but perhaps twas not your cup of tee.

G'day,

Vinish

[/QUOTE]

The thought of disappointin' ol' Sting, and ESPECIALLY the Police--well, I just can't find my "Give A D***" concerning that. And I drink my tea out of a glass full o' ice. :worm1
        However, I am still thankful to have added the word "synchronicity" to ALL my vocabularies. It'll sound real impressive while standin' around a campfire this fall, drinkin' ice-tea with my extremely well-educated, traveled, and very cultured deer camp buddies.

Seriously though, if it's got two wheels, it's gonna be a WHOLE lot more fun than walkin'. All together now: "A ROUGH RIDE IS BETTER THAN A SMOOTH WALK.":rodeo
        Ride EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. Father Time is undefeated.

Ride in Peace, Ricky "Rubberdown" Massey
        Ride Forever Free, Larry Weaver
        See you on the other side, Jeff.

Official HERD Member #00181

Comment

[QUOTE=LilJo;n1103693]
          <snip> I have yet to check out a demo ride on an Indian, but if I get the chance throw in my .02 cents worth on the subject. <snip more>
          [/QUOTE]
          In the immortal words of Eric Cartman, that would be "hella-sweet".

G'day,

Vinish

Comment

Vin, man, you makin' me a better man. I had to look up Eric Cartman just to find out who he was. I never watched Southpark, but do realize it was very popular.
            Ride EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. Father Time is undefeated.

Ride in Peace, Ricky "Rubberdown" Massey
            Ride Forever Free, Larry Weaver
            See you on the other side, Jeff.

Official HERD Member #00181

Comment

Liljo, With your excellent sense of humor you would LOVE Southpark. It is quite irreverent to every tradition and position held by anyone. All liberal and conservative ideas are equally skewered. I highly recommend watching it.

G'day,

Vinish

Comment

I agree, South Park can be very funny if you catch the right episode. some are not worth a damn though
                1986 FXR 2015 Road Glide

Member #00014

Comment

[QUOTE=Happy Hours;n1103870]I agree, South Park can be very funny if you catch the right episode. some are not worth a damn though[/QUOTE]

Exactly
                  Herd Member #87
                  US Navy Veteran

Comment

you have to study Southpark like really seriously to be a member of Cult AASS as one of the S's is acronimized of Southpark
                    THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
                    How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

Comment

Matt and Trey, the creators of Southpark are true comic geniuses as well as being extraordinarily adept at political/social/cultural satire. The Southpark TV episodes and movie are amazing in their ability to cloak stinging satire in virtually everything including bathroom humor (Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo), song (Blame Canada), drug use (Towely), restaurants (Raisins), and, of course, the activities of a group of young boys. The many cultural, historic, social, political, etc. references are enough to keep a bevy of historians busy explaining them. It is simultaneously sophomoric humor and deep social commentary. It takes concentration to watch it. To fully understand it (I'm not sure that anyone but Matt and Trey do), takes a wide and deep knowledge base. It makes one-trick pony sitcoms like the very popular Big Bang Theory look trivial by comparison.

As further evidence of Matt and Trey's remarkable abilities, consider that they wrote and produced the hit Broadway show "Book of Mormon". Someday I hope to see this.

As you can tell, I've fully "drank the kool-aid" when it comes to Southpark. Unfortunately, I've only seen roughly 20% of the shows. One of my goals for when I retire is to buy and watch all of the seasons of Southpark.

G'day,

Vinish

Comment

[QUOTE=Mittens;n1103379]Before buying Harley (having come from the metric side) I had very much considered Victory over Harley. I'd never ridden either prior to my choosing the HD, and my Best Man played a huge role in my choice. I chose Harley for a few of reasons: 1) my main dude sold Harleys 2) I always wanted a harley 3) the harley network. To my surprise, I've found this amazing corner of the universe, which is the finest members of the Harley community, and I kinda ended up with an AMAZING bike! I love the chit out of that thing everytime I fire her up![/QUOTE]

:jc
                        JC
                        Is it time for Herdstock yet?!?!?
                        Official HERD Member #00162

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X