2004-up Rush mufflers for Sportster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004-up Rush mufflers for Sportster

Rush mufflers for a 2004-2008 Sportster (maybe newer, please check with dealer/vendor for fitment) XL model Harley. Make your Sportster sound great with these baffled aftermarket slip-ons. List for slightly over $300 new.

Rush Slash Cut Down Slip-on Mufflers | 440-978 | J&P Cycles

These are slash-cut, down pipes. They're mounted on a "crossover" bar so you see how they mount. Crossover bar is NOT included. No hardware included. You use the hardware and crossover bar off your old mufflers, which consists of 2 clamps and 4 bolts. That hardware DOES NOT come with these mufflers.

These pipes have minor damage. There's a scrape in the chrome on each pipe, where the rider backed up against a high curb. It's noticable, but after I polished it, it's not too bad, but still noticable. Not perfect either... but you're also not paying for new pipes. The scratches face out the side and slightly downward, so they're not too noticable while riding. You can see them more when the bike is on the kickstand, but unless you're looking for them, they don't stand out that bad, IMHO. They should be polished more, or at least can be.

Asking $75 for these shipped to anyone in the lower 48 states. The reality of this is, the pipes are damaged cosmetically, but the price is right.....

Paypal accepted and referred. PM me if interested.

**Note: The technical info I provide is suggestive. I am not a perfeshunel.

"No two motorcycles should be the same. Your bike should be based on your creativity, and whatever's going on in your life at that time..." Jesse James

HERD Member #10

Dave,,what size baffles er In em ?
    Herd #124
    Age 10 and holding
    Official Herd Poser

Comment

An could the Chrome be blacked out?
      Rattle can or powder coated?? Is Powder expensive?
      That would hide the finish damage,,,
      Herd #124
      Age 10 and holding
      Official Herd Poser

Comment

Working...
      X