Street Stalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Stalker

I was at a dealership yesterday picking up some gaskets and noticed a bike they had on teh floor for sale. One I am not familliar with

a 1990 Sporty Street Stalker.

Does anyone know anything about these? was it a limited series from the MoCo or was it a custom thing? had a cool looking rear fender with integrated turn signals moulded into the fender. had a 7 inch headlight in a black (appeared to be fiberglass) nacell.

very cool bike, and obviously had been redone in the last few years as it was covered with Willey G skulls and I don't think those existed in 1990. the bike only had 13XX miles on it and they wanted $9990 for it.

too much for a 20 year old sporty, but how often do you see a 20 year old bike with less than 1500 miles?

I wish I had my camera with me.

so anyone know anything about the street stalkers?
    Ride in Peace Wndchsr

www.my.doterra.com/jbush

not sure on the entire history Josh, but 1989, and 1990 sporty 1200's were made in this format, and i'm sure other earlier years also......pretty much a sporty on steroids with fat bob parts on it.....pretty cool bike !!!

but it aint no "ironhead", ironhead...LOL !!!!!!!!! yours is cooler, just sayin............
    U.S. Army "Retired"
    (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

ok, I just went to the dealers website, and I was waaaaayyyyyy wrong on teh milage, only 110 miles
      here is their pic of it
      Attached Files
      Ride in Peace Wndchsr

www.my.doterra.com/jbush

Comment

yup ! 1200 with fatty parts........cant say i'm really liking the look, but the wide front end would be nice, and the old style oil bag appeals to me as well....
        Originally posted by Ironhead View Post
        ok, I just went to the dealers website, and I was waaaaayyyyyy wrong on teh milage, only 110 miles
        here is their pic of it
        U.S. Army "Retired"
        (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

I learn sumthin new every day in here,,cool

Comment

My understanding was that it wasn't an available model, rather a parts package that they sold.
            **Note: The technical info I provide is suggestive. I am not a perfeshunel.

"No two motorcycles should be the same. Your bike should be based on your creativity, and whatever's going on in your life at that time..." Jesse James

HERD Member #10

Comment

I have looked into it since,,,,and you are correct Dave
              Ride in Peace Wndchsr

www.my.doterra.com/jbush

Comment

They also made them for Big Twins, but it had the same style, and wheels.

**Note: The technical info I provide is suggestive. I am not a perfeshunel.

"No two motorcycles should be the same. Your bike should be based on your creativity, and whatever's going on in your life at that time..." Jesse James

HERD Member #10

Comment

shhha-a-a-a-a-----WING!!!!!!!!
                  Ride in Peace Wndchsr

www.my.doterra.com/jbush

Comment

sorry, I stuttered a bit there as I was drooling on myself
                    Ride in Peace Wndchsr

www.my.doterra.com/jbush

Comment

Ya learn something new every day. Pretty nice....
                      x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x
                      HERD member #66
                      HS I Survivor
                      HS II Survivor
                      HS III Survivor
                      HS IV,V,VI wanted to go.....

Comment

My last bike had street stalker parts on it. I used the front and rear fender made for a Fat Boy, and put them on my evo. Love the look.

Comment

I like the looks of it but would have to dump that gay lookin rear fender.....Just sayin.:laughout
                          Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

the big bulges on the side of the rear fenders are actually the turn signal lights, kinda (firarri inspired ??? moulded in look)
                            Ride in Peace Wndchsr

www.my.doterra.com/jbush

Comment

Working...
                            X